8

After practicing for complete 2 hours, choreographer-nim said "LET'S HAVE A BREAK!. Finally.

It was my first day and I learned so much which made me quite proud of myself. He had a meeting with the staffs so he had left. I wanted to meet the boys so I tried searching for their practice room.

I went through all the door, opening them, saw no one was in there, closed it. It continued for good 3 minutes when I saw a door on which it was written "PRACTICE ROOM 2". I entered.

They were busy practicing so I decided to go and sit in one of the corners of the room. None of them had noticed me. They were deeply focused on their practice. Good boys 😆! 

I went and sat down. Well, the worst thing is that I forgot to change my clothes! I was sweating like a PIG! And I wore a crop top in front of them that too when it is my 2nd day with them!!!!! I was lazy to get up, I tried to hide my tummy 😅. 

Luckily, I had my earphones in my pocket. I turned on my DATA and searched some of the latest songs and jammed to it.

After half-hour or something, I felt someone approaching me. I didn't look up. The person came and sat beside me. I can say that the person who sat beside me was sweat and panting hard.✌🏻😂

I looked at my phone until I felt a nudge. I looked at the person next to me. Jimin. ❤️❤️❤️X6

He removed my left earphone and asked....

"When did you come here?" - He asked.

"Umm....like half-hour ago....I guess." -I said.

"Oh. So, how was your first day, I mean practice?" -He asked in a sweet way.

"Oh, it was great! I learned a lot new steps. They were amazing." -I said in a happy way.

JK p.o.v

It was a tough day. We literally practiced on 8 songs. We all were tired and wanted to go home as soon as possible.

I wanted to drink water so I went to have a glass of it. As I drank the water, in the corner of my eyes, I felt two people sitting in the corner, very close to each other. I turned and saw who they were. Y/N and Jimin hyung.

I threw the bottle in the dustbin and tried my best to ignore them

I threw the bottle in the dustbin and tried my best to ignore them. I felt jealousy inside me. I held it back as much as I could. 

Y/N p.o.v

He talked for a while and later he asked me if I was there in KAKAO TALK. Why did he ask for my KAKAO TALK username?😅😅 Weird....but 🔥🔥guy!🤣 

We exchanged our usernames and searched for each other in KAKAO TALK. I took a peek at his phone and saw what he was doing instead of adding me. He was going through JK's KAKAO TALK chat. Why?

Jimin p.o.v

Before I could add Y/N, I got a message from JK. 

"Hyung, where are you? I want you to meet me in the car. Plz don't be late"

Aishhh!!! What did that kid want from me?

I asked if Y/N was gonna come with me but she wanted to stay a little longer in the practice room so I left.

In 5 mins, I reached the car which stood in front of the building. I searched for JK but he was nowhere to be seen. 

From nowhere, I felt a hand resting on my shoulder. As I turned to look who it was....it said! (IT is a human here 😂😂)

"HYUNG!"