Chapter Thirty-Three

(^Totally see this happening.)

*James(Prongs)Potter*

  I felt like I had been hit with several Crusiatus curses at once and danced on by a hippogriff. Groaning I blinked my eyes open wincing at the bright light before attempting to sit up only to cry out as pain wreaked through my body and I fell back as black spots danced across my vision.

  "You're awake," someone yelled.

  "Shut up," I moaned.

  "Drink this," someone else said and I felt something press against my lips and I swallowed the ill-tasting liquid before relaxing as the pain in my body disappeared to a dull ache.

  "What happened?" I asked after opening my eyes to see Narcissa, Sirius, Regulus, Charlie, and Severus standing around me.

  "What do you remember?" Remus asked and I thought back before gasping as I remembered.

  "Lillian...She took Hadrian to Prevelle Manor...They were going to harm him...Jamie, Draco they took him away while I was hit with a spell...Are they okay? Is Hadrian he okay?" I demanded slightly panicked.

  "He's fine," Narcissa said calmly. "He is resting in Draco's room. But we were more worried about you than Hadrian at the moment."

  "What? Why?" I asked confused.

  "You might want to read this mate," Sirius said handing me a stack of papers and I took them confused and read over them.

~~~
Birth Certificate:
Child: James Anthony Potter
Mother: Euphemia Potter
Father: Fleamont Potter
Date Of Birth: March 27, 1960, 3:58 a.m.

Living\Dead Relatives:
Euphemia Potter - Mother(dead)
Fleamont Potter - Father(dead)
Sirius Black - Blood-Adopted Brother
Jamie Potter - Son
Hadrian Potter Gaunt - Son\Godson

Lord\Heir:
Potter
Prevelle
Lefay

Properties:
Potter Manor
Potter Vacation House
Potter Safe House
Godric's Hollow
Prevelle Castle
Prevelle Safe House
Lefay Manor
Lefay Safe House
Lefay Vacation House

Magical\Creature Inheritance:
Core: Grey
Creature: Animagi(stag)\Dragon(mate-bond)\Wolf(1% because of werewolf scratch)
Mate(s): Landon Lestrange(dead)\Charlie Weasley(forced)(submissive mate)
Power: Charms, Natural Healing, Potions

Illegal Spells, Potions, and Blocks:
Hate Potion(keyed Albus Dumbledore)(Severus Snape, Malfoy, Slytherin)
Imperious Potion(keyed Albus Dumbledore)
Love Potions(keyed Albus Dumbledore)(1st-degree ages 11-13)(keyed Lillian Evens)(2nd-degree ages 15-20 and 22-36)
Submission Potion:(keyed Lillian Evens and Albus Dumbledore)(2nd-degree ages 22-36)
Mate Bond - 100% blocked

Injures:
Ages 1-10 - Healthy
Age 11 - Sprained wrist, Bruised ribs, Love potion
Age 12 - Dislocated shoulder, Love potion
Age 13 - Broken ribs, Sprained left ankle, Love potion
Age 14 - Left side scratched open, Bruised back
Age 15 - Broken right arm, Unfriendly hex, Obliviate, Love potion
Age 16 - Unfriendly curse, Back sliced open, Obliviate, Love potion
Age 17 - Unfriends hex, Broken ribs, Dislocated hip, Obliviate, Imperious, Love potion
Age 18 - Unfriendly hex, Unforgivable curse, Love potion, Imperious
Age 19 - Unfriendly hex, Unforgivable curse, Love potion, Imperious
Age 20 - Obliviate, Death of bonded, Unforgivable curse, Love potions 
Ages 21 - Obliviate, Imperious, Unfriendly hex, Unforgivable curse, Submission potion
Ages 22-35 - Obliviates, Imperious's, Unfriendly hexes, Unforgivable curses, Submission potions, Love potions
Ages 36 - Unfriendly hex, Unforgivable curse, Forced mate bond(to save life), All spells potions, and blocks are broken
~~~

  "WHAT THE FUCK," I snarled and I felt my magic explode before I took a deep breath reined it back in. 

  "Prongs?" Sirius said slowly.

  "Will someone explain the forced mate bond," I said slowly and I noticed Charlie flinched.

  "The spell that you were hit with was one of my spells and it has no counter and you were dying," Severus said and I nodded. "Mr.Weasley, forced the mate bond on you to save your life because he is a dragon shifter his venom countered the spell, saved your life and made a mate bond."

  "In other words, Charlie is your bonded," Remus said and I nodded rubbing my forehead.

  "This is so fucked up," I muttered. "I would like to speak with Charlie alone."

*Charlie Weasley*

  I stayed by the wall as the other left the room and closed the door leaving James and I alone, as the silence dragged on I started having a mental war with myself because not only did I end up binding me and my dragon to James, I bound myself to a dominate creature; something I never thought I would do.

  "Thank you," he said and I snapped my head up.

  "What?" 

  "Thank you for saving me," he said and I swallowed the knot in my throat back. "You did not have to did that."

  "I k-know," I stuttered nervously before dropping my gaze to the floor. 

  "Charlie," he said and I shook my head pushing away from the wall going to leave the room before I gasped when my arm was grabbed and I was shoved into a wall while being forced to look up into the suddenly mesmerizing hazel eyes as I let out a small whimper.

  "Y-you shouldn't be out o-of bed y-yet," I stuttered before yelping when he lent down and nipped at my neck. "W-what a-are y-you d-doing?"

  "Your scent," he murmured against my neck before sucking on my sweet spot causing me to let out a moan. "So sweet."

  "Wha..." I started before I felt sharp teeth slide into my collarbone and light exploded behind my eyelids and I cried out at the pleasure.

  "Mine," he growled and I blinked my eyes open to see his hazel eyes at a fiery golden glow to them and I whined before gripping the back of his neck and slamming our lips together. Moaning I nipped at his bottom lip which caused him to growl before I felt him move up away from the wall and I was shoved onto the bed before he was hovering over me and harshly kissed me dominating the kiss which I quickly submitted too.