Entry #1

9/28/16

Hi. My name is Violet. I'm here to tell you that life sucks. That's a fact.

Now I know what you're thinking, oh this is just another sad, depressed, emo teenager that doesn't give a damn about anything. Well that is only half the truth. You see the thing is life is complicated and nobody gives a flying fuck about what you have to say. So this is what I have to say about that, screw it. Screw you, screw her, screw him, screw life and its complexity.

Forget being normal, going to college, getting a decent job, for what?

To be comfortable, to be stable and okay in life. Nobody knows why where here, how we got here, and the whole nine yards. Don't get me wrong I love religion. Now you're probably saying to yourself, well how the hell do you love religion if you don't believe in anything? I'll tell you how.

It's when you're surrounded by it your entire childhood and then when you grow up or as I like to call it "wake up." You realize that you have so many questions that have no answers and what good is a faith that you don't even know why you follow it. But sadly I do love it. That I shall keep with me until I die. Why, oh thanks for asking! Well I love the idea of how religion brings thousands of people together and believe in the good things in life and it's gifts. How each culture has a different god or maybe no god at all. It fascinates me, inspires me to believe in something, for about a second and a half and then that's where I "wake up" again. Yes, I will be using that phrase a lot.

Wait a minute I just realized something, y'all do not know a single thing about me other than my name. Well pardon my rudeness; my full name is Violet Elizabeth Crown. Yeah I know it's a mouth full. Get over it. I am currently fifthteen years of age but I will be turning sixteen in December. My favorite colors are green, purple, aqua, and black. I have a mother and father, which are divorced, a stepfather, and four siblings. I almost forgot! I am Latina, I am a United States citizen but my entire family is from Cuba.

Now I will not have a specific topic through my entries because they are for me and are about my so believed thoughts. I can definitely tell you for a fact that I will be talking about one thing and then switch to another. I have a short attention span, again get over it.

Time's almost up, I think I said most of my sad sickly mad thoughts. Life once again sucks. Just felt that I needed to bring it up again. Life is not a movie, as much as you wish it would be. It's messy, complicated, sad, tough, mean, and realistic. Unless you're one of those people who are stuck in the clouds and believe it's all swell. If so, wake up and smell the reality sister. Break time is over. Alrighty then, have a terrible day everyone!

Farewell, Violet