Entry #2

10/10/16

Hey there ducklings, yeah I know that was sort of lame. Oh well I tried. Anyhow how is your day going, horrible? Great to hear! It is currently ten o'clock here in Miami. Opps I cannot believe I left that piece of information in my last entry, whoopsies. Whatever, on with that man do I hate the weather. It is always hot as a monkey's butterscotch and humid. Which is not good, no dearie not good indeed. Let me just say how terrible this year has been. You know what, I'll list them for you! Here we go! Number one lost my best friend Victoria, who I treated and loved like a sister. Number two, my father, stepmother, and four siblings moved away to Georgia. Number three, my grades this year suck ass, like suck a donkey's ass. At least to my mother's standards I believe her words were " Keep it up and the only thing you'll be doing is frying chicken at McDonald's" Wise words from Rosaline Vasquez. Number four; my relationship world is almost to none. Between, stressing about school, missing my siblings, and being depressed about having no REAL friends, how could I manage a relationship? I'll tell you how, by not having one.

Alright, that's enough depressing drama for one day. Let's look on the bright side for once, I'm not dead, nor am I homeless, or currently dying, nor have I crossed paths with Satan. So I'd say I'm doing pretty great. Well you see I'm not doing so great at least in my eyes. Why, oh goodie you asked! Well, because having your mother and stepfather hate and be disappointed in you for not living up to their expectations, sucks. I think that's the word of the day, sucks! Glad we established that, now onward.

Anyhow, what was I saying oh yes that's right, I was talking about how miserable I am. Well yes there's no denying the fact that I am indeed miserable but you see why be miserable when I can go like this. " I DON'T GIVE. I DO NOT CARE. YOU KNOW WHY BECAUSE EITHER WAY IM STILL DUMB, SAD, POOR, AND DEPRESSED. SO WHY BE ALL THOSE THINGS WHEN YOU COULD GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT LIFE AND IT'S SHIT IN GENERAL." Just let it go, be free, don't have a care in the world. You want to know why, because if I would die tomorrow I'd want to die at least happy and carefree than sad and depressed worried about college, my future, jobs, and all that EXTRA stuff. So once again, if you'd die tomorrow, die happy. This world already has many various things out there that suck. For example, we have a shitload of homeless, poor people, and starving children. Why add on to the list of people that suffer. Do everyone a favor and do not give. If you do give, give for you, not for anyone else. Well so long my children.

Farewell, Violet