3

Guy, just show me!" called Thomas from the living room. He was getting impatiently excited now.

"No!" Guy yelled back.

"Why not?"

"It's embarrassing."

 "You wore heels last time, what's the difference?"

"Well-"

"They both show off your short legs," now Guy could clearly hear him laughing from their bedroom.

"S-shut up! I'll come out, but only for a minute." He stepped out of the bedroom and leaned against the open door, folding his arms and frowning.

Thomas sat on the couch and looked blankly at him, his arms laid out and legs stretched out across the floor. They both didn't say a word until Thomas smiled. "That's not fair! You can't wear pants under your skirt" he complained.

"You never said I couldn't."

He stood up. "It should have been obvious. Won't you take your pants off for me?"

"No." They stood close enough now to touch, though Thomas had to look down on him. Guy just stared at him angrily. Ignoring him, Thomas stepped even closer and lifted his skirt, taking his belt and undoing it in one swift motion. They both blushed furiously.

"Are you wearing your boxers?" he asked. Everything went silent except for the ruffling of Thomas' hands as he slipped Guy's pants off and revealed his Daft Punk boxers. He struggled to not laugh as he saw his partner's face flush an even darker red, almost like a rose.

He backed away only a few inches to look at Guy's short legs and skirt more clearly. Then his own face flushed a rosy color. It was already difficult to handle and Guy's blushing didn't make it any better. It was almost impossible to restrain himself.

After a long moment of silence, Guy cleared his throat. "Your minutes' up, Thom." But he didn't move. Instead he let the winner of the bet look a bit longer, just waiting for a reply. When his waiting proved pointless, he opened the door and began to make his way back to change. His skirt flew up because of turning so suddenly and revealed too much for Thomas.

He suddenly slammed the door shut and turned Guy around, his face inching closer and closer to his. "One more thing" he said before their lips met. Startled, Guy didn't move at all. When he was no longer surprised he still didn't do anything besides closing his eyes. Thomas lifted up his face and pulled him closer as his other hand slowly made its way to his skirt. In moments the skirt was off.

Guy pulled away. "I thought you said 'One more thing', not 'Two more things'?"

"I'm sorry, you just look too... cute... in that skirt." Again he was trying not to laugh even though he was turned on.

They both blushed bashfully before Thomas decided it was okay to do it again. He leaned in and kissed him once again, but pulled him up towards him and took hold of his boxers. Stumbling, Guy fell into his arms and deepened the kiss unintentionally as they both tumbled to the floor with a loud crash.

The moment lasted a while longer before Guy realized he was pinning Thomas to the floor. Thomas' hands were on his waist as well, and if someone had walked in on them it wouldn't be an easy thing to explain. Then again, it's not easy to talk about kissing your best friend anyway, especially when they're the same gender.

 "S-sorry, I-I stumbled" he stuttered.

Thomas jerked forward and grabbed Guy in a tight hug. "You're so cute" he said in his ear. There was no response. They just sat there and hugged each other while one of them was half naked and the other tempted to do the same. He suddenly laughed. "So... how about that skirt?"

Guy frowned. "Why don't you wear it this time?"

"Because I haven't lost a bet yet."

"I can change that." 

"You can try to change that." Thomas smiled. "We'll see."