Reading the Letter

Chat Noir de transformed at his house. His arms trembling still holding the letter. He decided to open the one for Adrien first.

      Dear Adrien,

            You are the reason I am leaving. I use to have a crush on you and Chloe saw that. So she tortured me and somehow convinced everyone to bully me. Even you. I loved you and you broke my heart. After today, I just couldn't take it anymore. Although I do love someone else now and he is much better than you in every way. Thank you for reading and just know you are the main reason I left....

                                                                                                        Love,

                                                                                                       Marinette

 Adrien was confused, how did Ladybug know Marinette? And what did she mean by leave? He also felt jealous when he read that she loved someone else.. Maybe Chat's letter will help clear things up..

    When he opened it up he realized some parts were crinkled. She had been crying...

       Dear Chaton,

            I am so sorry but I had to leave, you wouldn't understand. I had been bullied and tortured by people I love...I couldn't stand it so decided to moved to China with my grandmother. Well now you are probably wondering who I am Chaton. I am your purrincess. Marinette...I know you must be disappointed but know I love you. At first I loved Adrien but then Chloe figured that out and turned everyone against me. It was horrible. Imagine the love of your life calling you worthless and torturing you. That was the reason why I had to leave...It was to painful...I'm sorry Chat for leaving you but I promise I will always love you.

                                                                                                                            Love,

                                                                                                                   You Princess & Bugaboo

 Adrien didn't notice but tears had been rolling down his face. He was the one that forced the girl he loved to leave to another country. It was his fault. He wanted to believe that she would be at school tomorrow but in his heart he knew that this was real. And it was  all his fault.

  He cried himself to sleep replaying the moments in my mind, looking back at the letters.

  He woke up in the morning trying to pretend that it didn't happen even if he got to kiss her.

  He didn't see Marinette but then remembered that she was always late and tried to use that excuse to help himself relax. But she didn't come. Mrs. Bustier announced something important that confirmed that it was real.

     Mariette left to China.

She also said that Chloe was suspended for 2 weeks of school.

" You should all be ashamed, letting Chloe fool you, Marinette left because of all of you she was in pain, you all played a part in this and now one of your best classmates is gone" everyone put their head own in shame knowing it was true. But he noticed the whole time while she was talking she was looking at me.

   Alya burst into tears after hearing this knowing she would never see her best friend again. Nino shed some tears while I stood as still as a rock. He couldn't process anything that happened. Adrien eventually just ran out of the classroom and transformed. He headed to the park where his statue with Ladybug was.

*Part in Prologue*

  Why he yelled as he used his cataclysm on a tree nearby.

The only person I had ever loved....She's gone, and I am the reason why...

He wanted to take everything back but he couldn't, it was too late.

His old crush and best friend were gone and his lady. He should have realized!!!

He should have never believed in Chloe!!!! He always knew she was just a bad as Lila but his jealousy got the best of him.

He bullied and tortured his soul mate...Now she was in China, probably with another guy...

He knew she probably deserved better than him. But he still loved her and would wait for her forever....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Thanks for Reading!!!!!Hope you like my new book. I have lots more inspiration so will be updating very quickly. Thanks for the support <3!!!!!!!1