Chapter 2

Ariana

"God it seems like forever since we audition as individuals" Chris smiled.

"I know but hey its been a month since we won the X-Factor" I smiled.

   "And don't forget to mention that were now working on our first album" Quinn said as she sat down next to me.

    We are currently on our way to meet our parents at Quinn's house which I honestly don't understand because only a few weeks ago they were arguing and now there all friends again. Some of us don't even know how they know each other and their past. 

   We stopped at small coffee shop, got some coffee before getting back on the road.

Quinn

  I'm so excited to get to see my family I haven't seen them since we won first place on the X-Factor.  Its just been to long.  I started to walk to the bathroom while the girls ordered coffee.

      " well....well if isn't Quinn the now popstar " I heard a familiar voice behind me. Sara my bully.

"What do you want Sara?" I asked.

I walked away but she grabbed my hair and threw me on the ground.

"just the pleasure of beating you again" She laughed.

"Why are you even here?" I asked.

"I'm here because I'm visiting family that happen to live in the same town that your in" She laughed.

" Sara what's going on?" a girl about my age and someone who looked like she was her mom asked.

"Nothing just having fun" She laughed and kicked me.

" Sara outside now" The older girl said.

" Sorry my sisters cousin can be a bitch sometimes, My names Raven by the way, but just call me Roxy" She laughed.

" You wouldn't say" I smiled.

She helped me up and I smiled.  We talked until the girls where ready to go. We exchanged numbers and I headed out to my house.

_____

" Quinn!!" My dad yelled and I smiled.

"Daddy!!" I yelled back hugging him.

   After hugging my dad he gave the girls a hug and we walked inside saying hi to everyone else.

I took my bags up to my room and showed the girls around the house.

  My phone started vibrating and I pulled it out and answered it.

" Hello" I said.

"Hi um I'll be in town tomorrow because were bringing Sara and I was wondering if I could hangout with you and the girls tomorrow.

" uh.. Roxy I'm sorry but were here for 2 days so I could spend time with my family but maybe you could come hangout over here with us, were going to swimming tomorrow you can come if you want" I said through the phone.

" Uh yeah sure see you tomorrow but my sister's calling me so I have to go" She hung up on me.

  I put my phone back in my pocket and went back down stairs.

" Hey uh Becky and Max are here" my sister smiled. If you don't know who Max and Becky are, they are my best friends. I have known Max since diapers and Becky we have known since First grade.

"Max, Becky!!" I yelled running to give them a hug.

"look it's our famous popstar Quinn" Max smiled hugging "Hey Becky" I hugged her.

"Hey we have missed you" She smiled as we walked inside.

Katrina

      When I walked through the door of Quinn's house Ariana's family was there for her.  Christina's family was there for her. Quinn of course her parents are here. Lily-Anne's was outside waiting for her. I looked around to see that my parents are here.

" Uh Niall, Mr. Horan where is my family?" I asked.

" It's Niall and I'm sorry your mom had to go back to her tour and your dad doesn't want to be here " He looked at me with sympathy.

"oh" was all I said. I ran out the door and let my tears fall. I ran down the street as fast and as far as I could. I bumped into someone and looked up to see Raven and some guy walking with her.

"uh Kat what are you doing out here alone?" Roxy asked with a confused look on her face.

" Uh just going for a run" I faked a smile.

" have you been crying?" the boy next to her asked.

" uh no" I looked down.

"yes you have" He said as him and Roxy both pulled me into a hug.

"Oh sorry this is Jim my cousin" Roxy Smiled after pulling away from the hug.

" Hi I'm Katrina but call me Kat" I smiled at him.

A/n

Hi guys we would actually appreciate it if you could be more patient when it comes to updating this story, we are trying to keep up with all the other story or books what ever you want to call them so it takes time, but anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

  -Jasmine