Last Chance (BTS-V)

Ji Ma's POV

"I'm sorry but you have cancer and it's terminal." The doctor said
My tears can't help but fall down.... I still have a lot of things to do. I want to get married have a family, I want to find someone who loves me. I want to be with you.. And you only Kim Taehyung...
After hearing the news, it started raining. I was lost and confused. Tears was streaming down my face continuously. Then suddenly I saw my crush ever since 2nd grade, Taehyung
with my best friend across the street. Huh. My best friend with my crush... I can't blame her.. I never told her who was my crush.. I was the kind of person who keep everything to myself. But tears just kept streaming and streaming down my face as I was watching across the street soaking wet... Whatever, I'm about to die anyways..... I can't let anyone know about this.. I can't be a burden to them.. I'm already a burden enough. So I kept watching as the rain pouring...
They look so happy.. they make a good couple.. Maybe I should just give up?

Taehyung's POV

Hye Na is such a sweetheart~ we had a fun time but then it started raining. I stand outside the store waiting for the rain to stop. But the rain just get harder and harder. Then I saw someone standing across the street looking... Wait is that Ji Ma??....

Ji Ma's POV

Oh shit Taehyung saw me?! What should I do? Then, without thinking, I just ran and ran then I felt all numb and suddenly, I blacked out

Taehyung's POV

Ji Ma saw me looking at her and then she just ran... Wait what.. I, without thinking chased after her.. I don't know why though. Then I found her on the ground...

TO BE CONTINUED......