My Best Friend's Brother That Never Was: o1

--hey guys, so i had a random inspiration for this story when me and my friend were trying to think of what it would be like if my two girl cousins had a brother..cuz my friend wishes she was related to them too cuz theyre so awesome lol and yea so we were trying to imagine what he would look like if they had a brother, and wa-la, i was inspired :) so i actually hope u like it, cuz i REALLY have a good feeling about this story..

so i hope u like it! comment, vote and fan!!! xoxo..also, check out my other story! im WAY excited for that one too lol--

on with the story!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:|Elips|:.

"Elips?" Joey said through the phone.

"Yeah?" I asked, while at the same time I was typing in my email address to sign into Facebook.

"Call Nathan and tell him to come over with you. It's Friday night, and it's my turn to pick out the movie, so hurry up!" I could hear her grinning on the other end. Friday nights were always exciting for her.

"Alright, alright, give me a sec. I'm just checking Facebook quick, and then we'll be right over." I told her, checking each one of my eight notices.

"Fine, but if you have like over twenty notices, ignore them 'cause it will take too long. And call Nathan the very second you hang up this phone." she pouted.

I rolled my eyes. "I only had eight, and just chill, we're coming! Just like ever Friday night!"

"Ok, ok! Bye."

I grinned, shaking my head. "Bye. Don't hurt yourself."

"No promises," she giggled, and then hung up the phone. I smirked at mine as I set it down on my desk, quickly posting on my profile:

"Woot woot! Friday night baby! Bout to go hang with my two bestest friends in the whole entire world!! I love you guys :D"

Then I signed off and dialed Nathan's number.

"Hey, you ready?" I asked when he answered.

"Yep, wait for me outside. Hey, is it weird that I literally just read the post you posted not more than ten seconds ago?" he replied.

I glanced at my computer screen as if that would give me any information, and then I made a face like he could see it. "Er, sort of. Are you stalking me now?"

I heard him smirk. "Sure, kid."

I rolled my eyes at the nickname. Kid. He never gets over the fact that he's older than me by a year. He's older than Joey by a year too, but will he ever call her kid? I don't think so.

"Ok, well, hurry up before Joey hurts herself." I told him, grabbing my bright orange converse from the floor in the corner of my room.

"Is she really that excited again? You know, sometimes I wish Mandy was just a little younger so Joey wouldn't be so alone all the time. I mean, at least when we're not there with her." Nathan sighed.

"I know. But hey, I'm an only child, and so are you. I don't get why it's so much harder on her being alone, and she's not even an only child." I said, walking down the stairs and out the front door.

"I guess if you think about it, she's so used to her sister being there while she was growing up. Now she's gone and it's like...I don't know, I guess. I think I might be on the right track though." he said, and I could hear him smiling.