Water Fun

Skybrine's P.O.V

We all laughed as Anti pushed Enderlox in the water "NOT FUNNY ANTI!" She just laughed but then Enderlox starting sinking I FORGOT SHE NEVER GOT IN THE WATER SO SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM!

Enderox's P.O.V

I started to drowned until Sky came down pulling me up and onto land OOPS! sorry hehe LAIR! YEAH SO WHAT B*CH?! I hate you. "Hey Wings are you okay?" Sky asked me "yeah and now I know I am never going into water I'll just.....stay on land". I glanced at Mega/Anti WHAT?! come on you think after last night making stay I won't get my REVENGE? HA THATS JUST PURE GOLD! I watched as everyone played in the water while I am on land I have to admit I don't really if I am in the water with everyone else or not I just kept thinking about how Sky saved me from drowning ooh looks like a certain ender has a crush~ SHUT UP! Hehe looks like I got some blackmail on you~ that is not called blackmail its called gossip. Samething~ after 20 minutes later the spell that Whitchtato put on me worn off.  Did wear off yet? Why do you want to know? So you can try to splash water on me? Maybe~  And that's why your my favorite voice in my head that tortures me awheadphonesI was being sarcastic I know~ I folded my wings to where they were behind my back watching the guys swimming in the water. I didn't really care though I just like relaxing on land. For some reason people think just because ender dragons don't like water and doesn't get in it thinks we are dry as the nether but we aren't to be honest. I was going back to the campsite to change my clothes since the guys are swimming I thought it will be a good time to change even though I can just teleport into my clothes. Now let's see what I have here. A purple shirt? No plus its short sleeved and I have cuts. A tank top? Why do I have so many short sleeved? A blackhoodie? Sure. I teleported knot my hooie with a purpur skirt and black boots. And of course my headphones. I walked outside the tent and looked at the blue sky I barley even know all the colors and women have a different kind of eyes from men when it comes to colors.