ch. 4

I was bringing the twins trays down to the kitchen when i heard Marcus shouting. "What the hell do you mean Im engaged?" My mouth dropped and i felt a little sting. I mean even though I'm with him to get infiltrate the Royals, doesnt mean that I don't have a some feelings for him.

"Just as I said, you will marry King Josephs daughter and your sister will marry King Joseph. We need this treaty to go through so that we can afford war." King Mark said calmly.

"I hope you about to tell me that I have some long lost sister, and not that you are marrying off my 11 year old sister to a 600 year old womanizing scumbag who is known for his brutality and mistreatment of his previous wives. " Marcus said raising his voice. Unfortunately I pick that exact moment to let my presence be known. the trays came falling to the ground as i tried to take in what I heard.

"I guess you are right son. I mean he did say he wanted this beauty he has heard so much about, Luckily we do have an older version in our mist. What do you say Faith?" King Mark smiled evilly.

"Wait now just one minute, I dont think thats a good i-" Marcus started.

"Dont you worry son, Im sure she will get the same treatment she gets here, if not worse. After all she is a filthy mix. So it is settled. Marcus will marry Princess Nicole and Faith will marry King Joseph." King Mark clapped together his hands like a seal and gleamed obviously happy that he has further ruined my life.

"King Mark, I would like to graciously decline your offer, I prefer to stay here watching over the children, if I may." I didn't even see his hand come flying at my face, but i felt the forcce knock me a few feet across the room.

"NO you certainly may not. You sit here claiming you are trying to protect your siblings from all and everything, yet here I am giving you the biggest chance to save your little sister and you just ungratefully throw it back in my face, you little worthless piece of shit. Take her to the dungeon and whip her until she is begging to marry  King."

"No... I mean, I doubt King Joseph will want his Queen beaten and bruised." Marcus quickly attempted to spare me a beating.

"FIne. Listen you little B****, you will marry King Joseph and you will be happy about it or i will kill that little mutt best friend of your. Is that clear. " King Mark ask grabbing my chin with his thumb and index finger. Defeated i said yes.

"Good now run and get your stuff from the quarters, you are moving into the castle until your groom comes for you. You will have to learn proper etiquette and how to present yourself."

I looked at Marcus, defeat clear in my eyes, and anger at him for allowing this to happen and for marrying my future "step daughter"without a fight.

As i walked into the quarters, I searched for Mikey so I could tell him. I found him near his bed and went over to him and told him to gather everyone as i collected my few belongings.

"Okay whats going on Faith? Where are you going?" Mikey asked.

"Everyone prepare yourselves, our time table has moved up. In the upcoming months, I will be married off to King Joseph, so obviously we have to act before then. We will burn this castle to the floor and have them begging for mercy before im done with them." Everyone cheered and with that I turned and went to live in enemy territory.

A/N: Soooo I am sooooooo completely sorry for going MIA but i was studying for HESI A2 (which i passed! yay me) but im back so enjoy.

By the way, the awesome new cover was made by inspired2fly, so a round of applause for her skills!

On the side is a picture of Mikey, Enjoy

Feel free to send banners or covers!

VOTE/FOLLOW/COMMENT