ARRIVAL

TERRY'S POV-
THAT RAMEN was sooooo good! I thought as I licked my fingers. It is 11pm and I just need to charge my phone a little bit more. Yesterday when I was buying Max's new bed I decided to buy myself a new backpack, i liked the color(red) and it had enough space to fit my belongings.
Now I need to pack up my things, backpack; check, batteries; check; copy of my id; check and of course I already have my phone with me. Since I'm walking to Thursday party I'll have to leave now,
Bye max~

YOUR POV-
Damn. That nap was soooooo good, especially after that airplane ride and that taxi convo; How introverted must I be that I just don't like people? No, don't blame it on being an introvert, it's just your personality.
As I rub I eyes I realized I had left the light on before going to bed, will it cost me extra? I think, meh, I might as well splurge on me; I only got 12 months left...

DID YOU SEE MY BAG!~DID YOU SEE MY BAG! HELLA TROPHIES AND ...
What you think bout that! What chu think bout that! Man, I love that song.... I picked up my phone and answered not putting up any precautions.
DUDE IF ITS TOMAS....I begin to think.WHY DOES HE HAVE TO CALL EVEN WHEN THERE  IS AN OCEAN!?! DO I HAVE TO GO TO LEAVE EARTH TO FINALLY GET OUT OF HIS GRASP?!?!
Reluctantly I picked up my phone, I try to sound as drunk as I can,
"EEEEHAHAHHAHHHHHHOOOOOÔLLLLLLAAAAASSSS!......." hola? Really is that the word you have come up with? Sure even though I speak fluently in French you went with Spanish...... cool (n) great.
"MMEEEEEE AAAAIIIEMMMMMGGGGGOOAA,,,,,,HEREREEEEEEII!...".....I'm slowly dying....
STICCA.....SHHH...STIKAASSSS
huh? No way..... is this?......
A BUTTDIAL?!!?!?!?
UGGGHHHH
You have made a fool of your self, i then slam my right hand into my face; cause that's what seems appropriate now.
But at least I still can party tonight, and this night I don't care how drunk I am or who I'm dancing with. Tonight I will leave all my introverted tendencies.

TERRY'S POV-
" Hey guys, today we are doing a live stream.....ahhhh I will wait until we get 500 people."
"..I'm doing good how bout u guys?"
"Hi, NutellaLover98, Max is doing fine."
9 minutes later-
"Okayyy we have about 850 people now..."
"Hey what's up u guys! Tonight I'm going to do a live stream! Just u know' walking around Seoul and showing u guys a fun time in Korea!"
*I approach a man that looks to be dancing alone*
"Hi! Do you speak English?" I say even though the man looks like an American frat boy on a good night.
"JULIE! JULIE, WHEN WILL YOU COME BACK TO ME?.!."The man cried and my ears hurt so bad right now and when I started to back away(awkwardly)the man pulls me close enough to his face that I can smell the all shots of soju the man has taken this night so far.
"JULIE? is that you?" The man says as his dirty kimchi-smelling hand rubs along my face and he even almost poked my eye TWICE.
"No sir..." I say, "I am not Julie."
Then at that moment the man looked at my face his eyes blinking and then he jumped in defeat not landing correctly and falls on the cold, dirty, gray road.
"Ummmmmmmm, sorry mister," I say and I slowly moved my body away from him.
"JULIE!"I hear him call (sobbing)" "Julie why are thou leaving me again, my heart aches for your skin!"
Man this dude is either crazy or had too many shots. Either way I continued on my way to Thursday Party, I WANT to have fun, and no one net even a weird drunk man can stop me, my pre b-day live stream will go and it will go great.
I tried asking everyone if they could come but every one was busy; and I KNOW that they are busy, Jonas is celebrating him and his girlfriend's anniversary, Bo young is trying to find a new apartment to live in, and mei decided to go with bo young. And while I'm walking next thing you know I'm in a crowd; filled up with drunk, and crazy people screaming and dancing their night away.... I don't know what's so special about today but it will make for a good stream.

YOUR POV-
"YEAH!!" "WHOOOAHHH!!"
This club is sooo cool, I just got finished with playing with 5 other foreigners at fouseball, and yes; my team won! This night has been going well so far...I even got a cute Korean guy's phone number.
This crowd looked really cool, like how fire ants would bundle up together to make rafts or bridges, the people looked as if they needed to touch each other and dance with each other to survive. Sure; I can do this.