PART 4

↠Present Time↞

HANA'S POV

I had to wake up again just to go to hell aka school. Thankgod this is my last year. After I'm done with highschool. I'm gonna go to another country to study. Just as I was in my thoughts, my mom came in as usual to wake me up. She started yelling.

Mom: "HANA WAKE-" She stopped yelling when she saw I was already awake.

Mom: "Oh you're awake" I started laughing at her. She glared at me.

Mom: "Anyway get up cuz I got something important to tell you."

Hana: "What is it?"

Mom: "So when you come back home and dress up nicely because we are going somewhere. And actually your dress is already decided and i know you are gonna love it."

Hana: "Ok but where are we going? And if it's something important, I don't need to go to school, I can just stay home."

Mom: "Nice try Hana but you are going to school cuz we are going there after you come back. And don't worry about where we are going. Just wear the dress I gave you, got it. And now plz get ready to school." I groaned.

Hana: "Fine. Now go so I can get ready unless you don't want me to go." My mom laughed sarcastically and left.

I got up and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After I was done with that I went to my closet and picked this outfit⇣

 After I was done with that I went to my closet and picked this outfit⇣

I waited for Jimin to come and after 5 minutes he came. I was so happy to see him even tho we don't really talk anymore because I told him to stop but he still said if he could still drop me off at school and take me home so I said yea and remember I told you I don't really like driving myself. So yeah I went in and we talked till we got there. We got out and separated our ways.

I went straight to my locker because I really wanted to get to my class before that jerk shows up with his jerk friends except for Jin and Jimin oppa. But guess today was my unlucky day cuz when I turned around to leave, I hit somebody's chest and that person happened to Jungkook. He had a big smirk on his face but today he was alone. It was weird cuz he's never alone. Then he held my wrist harshly and starting dragging me outside of the school. I was honestly really scared. Then he started to speak.

Jungkook: "Look loser, today you are lucky cuz I'm not gonna do anything to you." I was really happy to hear that cuz almost everyday I get hurt by him. And It was surprising he was just letting me go like that.

Jungkook: "If" of course he wouldn't let me go just like that. He started to speak again.

Jungkook: "If you do all my homework because I am going somewhere today and you better do all my homework. If you didn't do, you know the deal." Then I remember I also have to go somewhere too but I didn't wanted to show up at my house full of bruises.

Hana: "J-J-Jungkook, I can't because I also have to go somewhere with my parents and I don't know when will I be back." I was scared of his reaction.

Jungkook: "Look bitch, I don't care where you are going. Do my homework. If you don't, I'll beat you more than usual. GOT IT." I was too scared to speak and right then his slut girlfriend showed up.

Jihee: "Babe what are you doing with this loser?" I mumbled "Slut" hoping that they didn't heard me. After a second I heard a loud noise and I fell on the floor. My left cheek was stinging. It hurt. My eyes started to get teary. I got up and ran off.

When I was my way to the bathroom, I bumped into somebody. Thank goodness it was Jimin. He was shocked to see me like this and he immediately hugged me. And i started crying in his arms.

Jimin: "Hana what happened? Why are you crying? Was it Jungkook?" I nodded, then he started dragging me to somewhere and soon I was sitting in his car and he was driving to somewhere. While he was driving, I managed to calm down. Then he stopped driving and I looked around and realized I was at a park. We both got out and headed towards the swings. Then he began to talk.

Jimin: "Ok, now tell me what happened?" I looked at him then look down and started to speak.

Hana: "I was at my locker when I got everything I need, I turned around and bumped into him. He grabbed my wrist and started dragging outside of school. When we got there, he let go of me and told me to do his homework cuz he had to go somewhere today. And if I didn't do it he will beat more than usual. When I told him that I also have to go. He said he didn't care cuz I have to do it or else he will beat me more. Then Jihee came and said what is he doing with me. I mumbled slut and I thought they didn't heard but they did. After like a second he slapped me really hard on my cheek and it still hurts. I don't know what did I ever do to him? He wanted to date Jihee, he could've asked me and I might've given him permission. But did he had to break our friendship? I was always with him and this is what I get? I really hate him now. The day he broke our friendship, I was gonna tell him I liked him. But turns out now I hate him. He doesn't even know my dad died on my birthday. The same day. He even forgot my birthday. I really really hate him oppa." I started crying again. Jimin hugged me and patted my back.

Jimin: "It's okay sweetie. Why not skip school and go get some ice cream to get your mind off of him. Ok?" I smiled

Hana: "YAY. You're the best oppa ever." He laughed and then we went to get ice cream.

_____________________________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry for the late upload. But I hope you like it. Next part also won't come out that fast. I still have to write and I have a lot of homework today. So I can't really tell when the next part is gonna be uploaded. THANKYOU