2

*slams house door open*

"WAZUP BITCHES!!!" Wakes everyone up.

"Ugh..." Eren rubs his head in pain. "What am I doing here?"

"WE HAD A SLEEPOVER!! DONT YOU REMEMBER?!🤗🙃"

"Huh? Oh. Sorry Shay." Eren replies.

"Its ok!🤗"

"Ugh! Your house is a mess! Clean it!" Levi says in anger. I pout.
"I'm sorry.😖😥😶 I'll get right to it Captain sir!🤗"

"You're just like Hanje.🙄" Walks away leaving me cleaning.

"HEY YOU MEANIE!!!! YOU ATE MY NACHOS!!!!" I yell at the wall.

"Umm Shaylee.😓 Can you calm down??? The wall is not a moving object..." Mikasa says as tears stream down my face. Pointing at the wall,

"It ate my nachos!!😭😭"

"Don't worry about the wall, ok?😧"

On my knees hands on my face.

"How about we make you some nachos then? Would that make you feel better?" Armin asks me. My face brightens. I then dance around the room.

"YAY I GET TO HAVE SOME NACHOS~!! YEAH YEAH YEAH~!! SOME NACHOS~!! I GET SOME NACHOS~!! YEAH~!!"

"Plz calm down tho. We don't need a pain in the ass to make everything stupider. 🙄" Anne replies.

*Gasps and places hand on chest*

"I will have you know that there is nothing wrong with being a pain in the ass every now and then." *Smirks with hand on chest* "And who says that your not a pain in the ass? Definitely not me. But who am a I to judge, I am a pain in the ass after all."

Anne glares at me and was about tackle me, but Levi stopped her.

"Leave the maniac be. She is not in any stable way ready to take any of us on." I glare at him.

"I would take all your asses on any time!😤 You never know what I'm capable of!😤 Especially if you wake me up in the morning!" I start to walk away. "Oh and I would watch my back if I was you." *Smirks and walks into a different room* Raph says,

"Yeah... She can and will beat every single ass in here if she wants to. That's why we, my brothers and I, don't provoke her in any sort of way. Sooo good luck sleeping tonight. Bye."

Leo, Donnie, and Mikey: "Fuck this shit I'm out!~" runs out and follows Raph.

This was just showing you all how well my sanity is at the moment. As you can tell its not at its best for a while hahahaha sorry for my sanity being spent.😂🤣🤗😛😜🙃🤑😳😇🤓😈😹😼✌️👍👌🖖🤙👆👊✊🖐️✋👋🤚🤛🤜👏👐💘💙💚💛💜🖤💟