Any Suggestions?

Hello people! (Or alien, goat, or other animal. I'm in no position to assume what you are.😂) As you can tell, my page has absolutely no content. That's what I want you guys to help me with. No matter how many views this gets, everything has to start somewhere right? You never know... maybe I can be the next Shakespear!? (Yeah no... I don't have that much confidence.) Anyways, on this I want you to comment somewhere what I should start writing. I may not do any of the things written down in the comments because I might come up with something on my own, but you never know. The purpose of this is to get me started and your comments to hopefully inspire me on what to write. Before I end this, I would like to set some rules on my account and stories"

1.) This is an anti-bullying zone.-
Many people have committed suicide because of bullying. Some people may not think so, but bullying absolutely sucks. It really hurts on the inside. Some people think that it makes you look cool or seem tough, but it doesn't. It just makes you look like a complete jerk.

2.) Stay positive-
Meh, this sort of goes with the no bullying thing, but I want people to stay positive at all times. I don't wanna see people bringing other people down or making them feel stupid or bad about themselves.

3.) Typos-
If I make a spelling or grammar mistake, please do not correct me! As Hannah Montana says: "Everybody makes mistakes! Everybody has those days!" (Don't judge. I don't actually watch Hannah Montana I just happen to know the song 😂) There will always be typos. Sometimes autocorrect automistakes things. (Wtf am I saying???? Lol )

4.) Language-
I don't give a crap if you curse. If you're calling someone something like an @$$h0le or something, then please don't.

5.) I will NOT write smut or nasty sex $hiţ. I'm only a 13 year old that loves to write.

6.) Have fun reading-
Wait? Did you really think I was going to just keep listing some boring rules while the people who were reading this are already gone because they died of boredom? Well, you were----RIGHT! (About the people already gone. Also I didn't really like the don't judge a book by it's cover trend. I like the saying, but it got really weird with the things people started doing for it) But anyways, I want you all to feel welcome here. Don't forget to comment what I should write about! (And thanks if you actually didn't leave because these paragraphs were boring asf.😂)

Imma call you nuggets soooo......

For the people who choose to stay and help me start out,

Ily nuggets 💕 -
Isabella

Wow now I have random screenshots of chicken nuggets on my phone 😂