Shocking Announcement

Anika
What the hell are you doing, you know there is press conference and you have to get ready for this, just go and get ready,  it’s about your respect whatever you seems right do” He shouted while coming toward me, i look at him pure disgust, how can someone be so heartless. I just want to go away from him, but i can’t do this i have to follow his order whatever he is saying, i drag myself back to room where i found a red long dress with a note.

“I know i am rude but i am like this only and you have to manage with me because i am not going to leave you at any cost because you are mine”

I can only accept this from him, at least he can apologies no his ego is bigger than anyone feelings, i don’t want to wear this dress but i have no choice. I have to wear, i get ready in red dress floor length.

Anika” i hear someone shout from outside, i get up from my seat and look back vihana come running to me, she is my best friend.

Vihana what are you doing here and why are shouting like this”. I said curtly, i don’t want my friend meet that devil.

Why are you not happy seeing me here but i don’t care because i am really happy today and angry on you” she replied and move away, i know the reason why she is angry on me.

I am sorry vih, i don’t want to hurt you but it's just i never got time to tell you that i am married”. I replied looking at her but she move away.

Really Ani, you are saying that you never got time to tell me that you are married in whole one year seriously” she whined and step away from me.

Okay vih, i am sorry its my mistake i should tell you but its just i don’t want to talk about this but i am sorry and now i will never hide anything from you” i said and make puppy face which instantly work on her, she hugged me tightly, A tear escape from my eyes.

You know what you are my superstar and superstar don’t look good in tears, so smile always and now you married also where is my brother in law, i am really eager to meet him” she replied and i don’t want her to meet him but seeing her excitement.

Okay he may be down, let's go guest also arrived” i replied and we walk downstair where shivaay is standing in middle of party all set up, his perfect gelled hair on point as always and perfectly dapper in his three pieces suit. He is looking devilishly handsome still same like before but the only difference now i know the real face of him behind his act.

As you all know my beautiful wife Anika shivaay singh oberoi, beautiful come on stage” He said in his all time husky voice standing in middle of peoples ,All look at me i move downstair with little step after sometime i am standing next to shivaay.

So you want to know about my and Anika love story, it's not  romantic like fairytale it's just normal story one year back we get married its arranged marriage and that time Anika don’t want to marry because she have her dreams she want to fulfill them so i gave her space and today we are standing here as a couple in front of you all”. He said i look at him how can he lie so perfectly.

Mrs. Oberoi are you comfortable now i mean don’t you have problem” A media person asked me, i look blank if i said i have then my reputation if i said No then i can never go away from this men clutches.

What kind of answer is this, she is my wife and why she isn’t comfortable with us isn’t it baby” before i could say shivaay speak, i look at him.

Yes why should i have problem” i replied.

So i have one more announcement to do from Now Anika isn’t going work in any films”. He announced shocking me to the core.

Hey hola peeps please give me response i want to continue this story but with good response please comment and likes...
Target 110 likes and 25 comment