9 weeks

((FYI, I know nothing about pregnancy and all that, so bear with me here.))
Dippers stomach has grew since the past weeks. It wasn't to big, but it made him look chubby almost. His stomach had gotten softer, and his scent towards his alpha had gotten more sweeter, almost like a sugar citrus. Dipper sat down at the couch, reading something on his laptop, as his reading glasses kept slipping down the bridge of his nose. He heard the door open, and creak closed. Bill was finally home after a 2 day conference, that kept him at work forever (or at least it felt like forever). "Hi Hunny." Dipper had been using nicknames lately, most of them being Bills favorite. "Hello there omega, How was your day?" Bill crouched in front of Dipper, his genuine smile peaking through. Dipper closed his laptop, putting his reading glasses on top of his laptop. "I've been pretty good, although, I missed you so much." Dipper hugged Bills neck, leaving little kiss pecks here and there. "I know, I'll be here with you for now on, so you have to listen to me, k?" Bill grabbed his wrist, not to hard, but gentle enough. "Ok~" Dipper whined out, rubbing his wrist softly as Bill let go. "Since you agreed, I'll be taking your laptop for now." Dipper shot his eyes up, confusion soon overtaking his expression. "H-Hey!~ I need it, why are you taking it anyways." Bill mocked Dipper, going at the lines of "boo-hoo" and pouting like Dipper did. Dippers lips were always pouted, and his cheeks red. "Because sweetheart, to much radiation comes from your laptop, and could hurt you ya know." Bill did most of his research at work, using his computer and taking notes for pregnant omegas. It was common that Bill would prepare once he got home. "Hmph, fine." Dipper turned his head, flipping down on the couch, his t-shirt (which was Bills) slipping up to reveal his belly. Bill came back down, purring at the revealing skin. He sat between Dippers legs, kissing his stomach all over. "Hey there little dude, or girl. Your gonna have the best parents ever." Bill poked at Dippers stomach, whispering whatever he just said. Dipper giggled, smacking his head playfully. "Want me to go the headphones? Maybe these pups can listen to music." Dipper laughed, was that even possible. "I guess, not sure there actually gonna hear it." Bill nodded, getting up and picking up his headphones and iPhone. He put on some sweet melody, something like a xylophone and piano. It sounded pretty, the melody and sound being high pitched. Dipper knew this song well, and hummed a long with it, as Bill watched his perfect husband sing a long. There was no words, just the instrumental. "Your so beautiful omega.." Bill stroked his cheek, smiling so wide his face almost hurt. "Thank you Bill, I guess I'm in pretty good shape." Dipper pulled excess skin, letting it slink back to its originally state. "But Dipper, this baby and you, are gonna be so beautiful and happy, I promise, I promise on my life and soul." Bill almost wanted to cry, his omega, his everything, was soon to have another everything, birthing a new life into there own home. And to Bill, that wasn't just a miracle, it was a blessing (especially for a demon like him). Dipper sat up, kissing Bill passionately. The two soon stayed all cuddled up, sleeping soundly, you can here a pin drop.