6. tea

"That's a random question" I slightly laughed. "Well it's a question" Jake chuckled. "What do I look for in a guy? Hmm" I questioned myself.

"I look at personality mostly, like if they're loyal, nice, funny, then they're automatically cute to me" I looked at Jake. I looked into his brown eyes. "I don't know why but I have a thing for guys with brown eyes, and I'm kinda really into emo guys" I shrugged.

I saw his eyes light up and I slightly laughed. "What do you look for in a girl" I asked Jake. "Basically everything you just said" he laughed. "I also want a girl I can play video games with" he smiled.

"And if my future girlfriend is a girl that can be my lover and my bestfriend all in one then I'd never let her go" he smiled. I smiled back at him. I looked down at my ramen and gasped.

"I need to pay more attention" I laughed.

Jake's pov

She didn't get the hint. I named off stuff that we did once we met, and she is someone that could be my girlfriend and my bestfriend all in one. I wanted to yell 'TAKE A HINT'.

But I didn't, we just met but it feels like I've known her my whole life. Cheesy but true. I didn't believe in love at first sight but at this point, I don't have a choice do I?

"That's a lot of hot sauce" I laughed. "Yeah I guess it is" Ellie laughed. She stirred it together and I went to put the hot sauce away. I turned around and we were face to face.

Well, face to chest, I'm taller then her. I wanted to kiss her so bad but it's like, what if she turns away and I look stupid. I mentally face palmed myself. Ugh.

"Sorry" she slightly laughed. I moved out of the way. "So are we heading upstairs?" I asked. "Yes sir" she smiled. I grabbed all the snacks and she grabbed her ramen.

I shut off the kitchen light and she booked it up the stairs. "Someone's afraid of the dark" I laughed. I walked into my room and she was already almost done with the ramen.

"Someone's hungry too" I laughed. I went and sat next to her. We ended up watching the kissing booth. It was 7am and we both fell asleep, luckily we finished the ice cream before falling asleep.

I woke up the next morning to a quiet yet loud breathing. I haven't opened my eyes yet so I don't know why it's so loud if Ellie's at the end of the bed. I opened my eyes and I was face to face with Ellie. 

I shit right then and there. I didn't know what to do, she's so cute when she's sleeping. Before I knew what I was doing, i leaned in to kiss her until I saw her eyes start to open.

I quickly pulled back and acted like I was on my phone. "Goodmorning" I laughed. She looked at me. "How did this happen? And why didn't you move?" She laughed.

"Well one, I didn't wanna wake you because you were laying on my arm, 2 I didn't want to, and 3 I just woke up" I laughed. "Ohhhh" Ellie laughed. I nodded.

She sat up and I sat up too. Colby came in. "Hey have you seen...oh there you are" Colby sighed. "Okay so go get ready because I'm taking you out to have a fun day" he smiled. "What time is it?" Ellie asked. "It is 1pm" colby replied.

"We leave by 3" Colby smiled. She nodded. Ellie grabbed her phone and left my room.

Ellie's pov

As I left Jakes room, Sam was walking up the stairs. "Oh hey E- why are you coming out of Jake's room?" Sam asked.

"He felt bad that I had to sleep in the living room so he let me sleep in his room" I shrugged. "Mhm okay" Sam glanced at me. I laughed.