orange juice thats all you got!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun was beating down on her like as if it hated her. The trees were shaking int he coldness. Her eyes were sparkled in the beautiful water below. She walked in a form-fit way down the path of flowers, then it stopped, her dress hit the ground and she bursted into tears. She had the found out that her mother died in a car crash. She knew it would be the end of the road for her, she never expected this though.

'' The road not taken'', this poem was now poem since her mom died. She has decided to take this poem and make it her life.

She is now 18 and she has the generous, sweetest idea, or thought. She found a 100 dollar bill in a restaurants parking lot. In front of the doors she sees a solider. She then thought of her mother dieing before she could return to her duties in Afghanistan. She then goes up to the soldier and hands him the 100 dollar bill and tells the story about her. This poem was because she didn't want to be like anyone else she wanted to be extraordinary, and she was .

hey, so if you liked this story leave a comment down below and maybe i will write what you suggest or in another  i will maybe put your name. :) love ya byeeeeee