2 O'clock

Stary's POV

I stared at my friends who are still sleeping peacefully...

Suddenly, I saw Jilian was fading away, so as Daphney..

"JILIAN ? DAPHNEY ?!" Because of my loud scream I made Reah and Arah woke up.

"Geez~ what's g— AHHHHHHH !" Both of them exclaimed as they saw them fading away.

I remember what Stary Mae said...

*Flashback*

'Your time is running out !'

*Flashback ends*

Then suddenly I heard a clock ticking from my bag. Immediately run to it and look for the clock. But, it wasn't a clock.... It was the book... The book was glowing and ticking..

"Reah, the book..." Reah hurriedly run to me as Arah tried to wake Jilian and Daphney.

The book flew as page are turning everywhere as it reached a random page as it flew back on my hands...

It says:
If a human fades, the only way to save them is to sacrifice 2 other human and look for a missing—

We were about to read the best part but.... It seems to be cuttin'.... What should we do ? I don't know what to do....

I opened the table of contents in case if a page title that we're looking for is there.

I found a page title "Time Skips". It is located in page 976. I look for the page and found it...

The last person will go...

- were the only words written in the page, but, I found something below those words in a tiny font

Page 1(____) is the guide to stop this...

We didn't get a chance to know what page because it was torn off.... And it seems to be torn in purpose.... What is this book's secret ? Who is the owner ?! Why did this happen ??!!

I got a lot of Why's in my mind....

I hope we could get an answer before—

"JILIAN ! DAPHNEY !!" They fade away in tiny lights like fireflies and disappeared...

' The last one will go Stary.... The last one~~ ' A voice of a little girl said....

What does it mean ?

"Who are you ??!" I asked while looking around so as Reah and Arah.

' I am your worst nightmare... '

Then we fainted....

A/N: Okay so... Uhh... That's it for tonight sweethearts 😉 I am so sorry for the late updates 😭 It's just that... I broke my phone and haven't get a new one yet.... (R.I.P Grammar) I am using my aunt's phone for the mean time ^_^ ...
.
Sun with moon, author with books, Students with projects -,- I am sooooooooooo busy....

Bye bye :(

Snap 😉...