How to Train your Dragon: Secret of the Night Fury's Bite

Fishlegs ran in to town hall screaming ,"Alvin is here, Alvin is here!" Over and over again.

Hiccup calmed down Fishlegs "Hey Fishlegs it's all right ,it's all right we've fought Alvin before and won, we can do it again."

"Not this time Hiccup it looks like Alvin brought the whole island and Daggers troops with him!" Gasped Fishlegs.

"Ummm, well we can beat him ok people let's get ready!"

"Ok!" Everybody said in unison.

"Astrid your job is to take out all of their catapults. Snotlout you help Astrid. Fishlegs and the twins will take care of the dragons. Ok? let's go!"

"Wait. Hiccup what about you?" Asked Astrid.

"I'm going after Alvin." Hiccup replied coldly.

1 hour later...

The six heroes of Berk charged. At first it was quiet when Astrid, Snotlout ,Fishlegs, and the twins got near. But when Hiccup got close it got violent. For some reason the outcasts were only shooting at Hiccup. He notice this and flew out of reach, or so he thought he was out of reach, then an archer with a really powerful crossbow shot toothless's tail, the arrow was an ignited arrow which made toothless's tail catch fire.

"Ahhh!!!" Screamed Hiccup.

Toothless roared and tried to catch Hiccup but then they went down back to the outcasts reach a rock hit toothless just after he bit Hiccup, putting night fury venom into him.

Hiccup's hand burned. And now he is going in to shock he just looked straight up and he knew that he was going to die. He felt everybody stare at him. Then everything went on slow motion.

"NOOO!!! HICCUP!!!!" Screamed Astrid.

Then Hiccup looked over and saw Alvin laughing. Then there was darkness.

"No! Hiccup!" Moaned Astrid. Then fainted, Stormfly caught Astrid in her mouth by her shirt, and flew away. The other dragons followed her the riders were shocked and didn't notice them moving.

Toothless went on a rampage. He made Gobber put on his new tail that let's him fly alone. The other dragons were worried about him. Toothless was only in Berk at day to sleep in Hiccup's room. During the night nobody knew what he would do. Toothless was trying to find Hiccup's body he was searching for it to see if he was really dead or if he somehow survived, which is impossible.

Stoick mourned Hiccup, but he had a tribe to protect so he made a meeting in town hall and said,"my son's death will not stop us from living Alvin is coming back probably with more outcasts we don't stand a chance. So we are going to leave and go to dragon island. Astrid knows a safe place there where we can live until we can fight back and avenge Hiccup!"

Astrid walked up to the stage everybody gasped she looked like death. Her face was pale, her usually bright eyes were dull, and her hair looked like it has never been washed before. She ignored the stares and spoke in a raggedy voice," There is an array of caves that the screaming death made and nobody knows about them. Well except for me and Hiccup knew to... There we can live for a while until we can fight back and kill Alvin for what he has done."

So the people of Berk moved and lived in the caves for a while waiting for an opportunity to kill. Toothless would come and visit every once in a while and the dragon academy became history dragons were more like pets than friends and ally's.

Hiccup woke up felling strange, then he thought where am I? Did Alvin capture me? Why does it reek like fish? He looked around and noticed he was in a cave then he also noticed there were no dungeon bars, guards, torches, and no rope ties to him.