Duel Academy

"What a dump" said syrus seeing the slifer red dorms.
"Ah come on sy this place is awesome" said jaden.
After making their way into the dorm they meet their room mate chumlee and the Slifer red supervisor professor banner.
"Hey I'm going to check out the island" said jaden as hey ran off.

"Man the place is awesome" says jaden after spending hours looking over the island but as he passed the blue dorm a group male students stop them.
"Hey look it's that kid you got lucky against crowler right chazz" says one of the boys.
"Yeah that him, listen here you dumb slacker just because you got that cheap win doesn't mean I can't destroy you and you pathetic deck because I'm Chazz Princeton" says the arrogant boy.
Jaden just smirked.
"I'd like to see you back that up"

"Hey thats end you two do you want to get in trouble" says alexis after watching the exchange.
"Don't worry just letting the loser know where he stands haha" says chazz as he and his friends walk off.
"Jackass" muttered jaden.
"Your not wrong, but hi I'm Alexis Rhodes"
"Jaden Yuki nice to meet ya"

"So jaden I was wondering about those cards you used" said alexis.
"Oh those are my cyberdarks I won them when I was a kid and ever since we've been inseparable" says jaden pulling out his cyberdark dragon.
"Wow that pretty cool so do you mind if I walk with you for a while" asks alexis.
"Be happy to have you" said jaden before both walk down the road.
As they walk jaden and alexis talk about everything from their decks to their families.
"Really your brother went missing" said jaden sympathetic for her loss.
"Yeah he was a student here and I want to find out what happened" said alexis shock at herself for telling jaden all of this.
"If you ever need someone I'm always here lex" said jaden flashing a huge smile.
"Thanks jaden that means alot" said a slightly blushing alexis.
But as they talked they didn't notice not one but two people watching.
"I will get my revenge you dawn Slifer" said crowler.

"How dare that punk tslk to my alexis" said a jealous chazz.

AN: short update but I will be spending more time on this story now.