Psst! Mr. Sungit.. (one shot)

Sana po magustuhan ninyo :))

Love lots xoxo :*

***

Here I am again... Waiting for Terrence Arante to be online in facebook chat... Every night we chat and chat and chat until midnight! Well... It seems like our tradition already :) Terrence was my classmate since nursery to 4th year hs... Now we are enjoying our summer vacation before starting a new chapter of our lives as college students...

*Terrence Arante sent you a message*

Terrence: Paige Thompson! Last time i saw you during our graduation and that was just last week but damn! Im missing you already (ouch :"> why did he became sweet all of the sudden? Hahaha)

[AN: simula palang ng story paepal agad si author XD the sentence inside the '( )' are Paige's thoughts btw :D]

Terrence: btw dont be too happy... Right now I'm imagining you smiling like a fool with your laptop :P (ayst -.- okay na sana eh... Binawi niya pa!)

Paige: Why would I be happy? :P asa much?

Terrence: bakit naman ako aasa? Gusto ba kita? (Boom! -.- and with that I want earth to eat me now please)

Paige: sabi ko nga... ako nanaman mali

I took a deep breathe and sigh... How will I tell Terrence that we will be leaving tonight... Our flight to USA is 11:00 and now its 08:15 ... I still have plenty of time to tell him about it.

Terrence: Ok. (At yan nanaman ang napaka favorite niyang line.. Kung hindi ok, its either k or alright... Siya na matipid sumagot!)

Paige: are you still playing minecraft?

Terrence: yep! wanna join? (Namimiss niya ba ako sa lagay na yan? -.-)

Paige: no thanks...

Terrence: ok

Terrence: and also please dont disturb me.. Tss!

He is so.... UGH!!! Siya una nag type at siya pa ang magsasabi na please dont disturb me!!? Always minecraft! Minecraft! Minecraft!! Why do boys love to play computer games -.- really?? And even if he's acting like that... I cant believe myself for liking him... Yes! I like him since we were in our freshmen days... And during our sophomore days to our senior year, my feelings for him becomes deeper and deeper... And yet, I haven't tell him about me liking him...

Time check 8:30 pm

I guess I would just wait for the perfect time to tell him everything he has to know...

Time check 8:55 pm

Time check 9:10 pm

Time check 9:40 pm

I guess its the right time for me to tell him everything he has to know and later after telling him everything... I wont bother to read his reply... The important thing is he has to know!

Paige: hey terrence! still there?

I waited to assure that he is still on...

Terrence: yep.

Terrence: why?

Terrence: please be fast.. Im busy

Paige: this would only take how many minutes for you to read......

Paige: First of all Im happy that I met you... You became a friend of mine and I guess during the time the we were close to each other, the time that we share some secrets, the time that we used to bond in the mall and eat ice cream or watch movies at my room, I began to like you... Well I thought it was just a crush but day by day, week by week, month by month, year by year with you I guess my feelings for you becomes deeper and deeper... And during our senior year, i cant help but think why you changed.. Yes youre still the terrence that I know but you became cold.. The way you treated me changed also... That's why im calling you Mr. Sungit at school even at home.. And while youre teasing me, you made a new nickname for me and that is Ms. Pikon. A while ago I was surprised that you first sent me a message... Which was unbelievable! I was the one who always the first to send a message in the first place! I always say "Psst! Mr. Sungit.." which made you irritated most of the times... Actually, that phrase (if it is a phrase idk) it isnt complete... You know what is missing? Here it is.... "Psst! Mr. Sungit.. GUSTO KITA"