kara

Sometimes i sit alone in the dark, having conversations with no one but the wind and the walls. comforted by the invisable creature that lurks through my dark hallow room. roaming through the shadows as if its playing an nvoluntary game of hide and seek. no one comforts of cares so there I sit and stare not speaking to anyone close or a far expect that one little visitor that lurks through the walls. I call this visitor Kara because she sits there and listens as i go on and on about the life that i have been wising for. she does not give a rude cmment or glare but yet all she does is sit there and nods in agreement to everything i say. As i cry in the darkness she comes closer and wipes my tears away as she whispers a soft sweet song that makes the depression go away as if it was never there. I lay there and softly cry as Kara holds me but when i wake Kara is nowhere to be found just a memory. No matter how hard i search it almos seems as if she does not appear again until it is completely dark. It is there that i sit and wait in the middle of my room until the presence of Kara comforts me again, for long after that Kara is my best friend, my keeper, and my therapist and forever it shall remain that way...