𝟎𝟏 ╸not worthy

𝑹𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑵                . . .                  𝑏𝘰𝘰𝑘  𝑖 ❩
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
━━━ 𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚅𝙴 𝚁𝙾𝙶𝙴𝚁𝚂 / ❛ everywhere she
goes, 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙚 and we 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙧 for
it ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∘༄⋅°
𝐎𝐍𝐄,                                𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒚

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∘༄⋅°𝐎𝐍𝐄,                                𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒚

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴 !

𝙽 𝙴 𝚆 𝚈 𝙾 𝚁 𝙺,
𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 ❩

NATASHA POURED A scarlet drink into a martini glass, filling in as a bartender in one of Tony's infamous parties as men and women of all ages sat around and talked, all wearing their jewels and dresses. Jazz music played in the background. Bruce walked towards the bar, Natasha giving him a glance, and returning to wiping the edge of the glass with a cloth. "How'd a nice girl like you wind up working at a dump like this?" Bruce's flirting almost made her swell up with joy, though she never showed it.

"Fella done me wrong," she answers with a slight 40's air.

"You got a lousy taste in men, kid," Bruce replies, leaning on his elbow. Natasha places a cherry inside one of the glasses and slides it over to him. It was a deep candy-red, like the color of fresh blood or the red ink of a pen. "He's not so bad. But he has a temper. Deep down he's all fluff. Fact is, he's not like anybody I've ever known. All my friends are fighters," she says. "And here comes this guy, spends his life avoiding the fight because he knows he'll win. "

"Sounds amazing," Bruce lifts the glass to his lips, taking a sip of the tart liquid.

"He's also a huge dork. Chicks dig that," Natasha continues. "So what do you think? Should I fight this, or run with it?"

"Run with it, right? Or did he... Was he... What did he do that was so wrong to you?"

"Not a damn thing," Natasha smiles. "But never say never." She turns her back to him, walking away as Steve steps closer to the scientist. He leans on his elbow, blue dress shirt straining to keep his magnificent muscles inside it.

"It's nice," Steve startles the man.

"What is?"