Akashi x Reader

A/n : a request from @andrearosal , I hope you like it ^^

--------------------------------------

a (h/c) girl was wondering through halls holding a piece of paper in her hand , not noticing where she walks..

"ughh ! where is this class ?"

she bumps into someone .

"oof ! ah , I'm so sorry "

"hmph....watch where your going next time .."

"a-ah okay " she looks up. and finds a boy with red hair and two color - red and yellow - eyes staring at her angrily ..

Her heart thumped....

"what are you staring at?! "

She blinked and shook her head "i-its nothing... uhhmm.. what's your name?"

"akashi , akashi seijūrō"

"I'm (y/n) (l/n) , nice to meet you "

he stood up . "yes ... now if you don't mind ..I'll be on my way " he then walked off without a word.

She sat there stunned .

Students who saw them began to whisper. Some said "that was just mean.."and others said "rude ... but you expect that from akashi .. "

The (h/n) girl sat there ....But instead thinking negative about the red head ....... "he's so coooool~~" You said in your mind ...

She had fallen in love with him....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For weeks , the (h/c) girl tried to be more friendlier with akashi . and with all those tries she never succeeded ..

"hello~~! akashi-kun~~~!" she greeted.

"go away (y/n), I'm busy"

"Doing what?! Your just sitting and eating your lunch!"

Akashi scowled . "look , just leave me alone ....." he quickly pulled out his scissors "or do I have to use these?"

(y/n) froze ....."he's so scary~~,coooool~~! " you thought .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks later , (y/n) was skipping to school .

she stops , as she saw a familiar red head on the steps , his face buried in his hands . she swore she saw tear drops fall off where his eyes were ...

I-is he crying ?....

She looks around .

The students totally ignore akashi and acts like he weren't there..

"how rude...I'll go over to see what happened to him ...."

"h-hey akashi-kun are you alright?"

he looked up. tears stained his cheeks."a-akashi-kun....?"

"oh ..its you (y/n).."

"y-yea..." she sat next to him "is there something wrong akashi-kun?"

He hesitated. no one has ever cared about him , no one would even talk to him as much as (y/n) . no one even talked to him at all .

Silence.

"..... I guess you don't need my help huh... " (y/n) began to stand up , heartbroken .."I....I understand ....you need space ... and I've been just annoying you from the start .."

He grabbed her hand.she was shocked "a-akashi-kun....?"

"M.............My .....mom....she...she.."New tears formed at his eyes. "She passed away....L-last night....."

(y/n) sat back down and hugged akashi. She stroked his hair. " there..there...."

He cried onto her shoulder. He was sad because he's mother died.But he was because he had someone who cares about him.

~~~~The next day~~~~

"Hey (y/n)."

She turned around and her eyes widened."Akashi-kun....."

"Hey."

"H-hey.."

An awkward silence.

"....So (y/n)"

"hm..?"

He flustered, but only a little bit . " thanks for yesterday i mean."

"Ah, it's no problem ...Are you okay today?"

He nodded. "if you want you can come sit with me at my table."

Her (e/c) eyes widened."Really?"

He looked at her like she was stupid . "did i not say so myself ? "

"Ah..Sure."

And that is when they became friends ,maybe even more . Who knows ?

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : how was it ? i know its OOC :< im so sorry im so sorry im so sorry im so sorry im so sorry im so sorry .................. *jumps off a building* x u x *le survives* well i guess i survived X3 ...BYEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~