Friends? // 2p!America X Reader

2p!America X Reader // Request by @SadlyOptimistic

  ([∂]ω[∂]) (y/n) pov  ([∂]ω[∂])

You were walking down the steps of Al's house since he had invited you earlier on to 'Study Physics' with him; this meant he wanted you over his house. Yawning you closed your (e/c) eyes and tripped into the kitchen. "Oooooff~ Allen it's so earlyyyy....... why did you wake me up? oh wait is that *sniff* LEFTOVER PIZZA FUCK YES-" you soon stood up with your (s/c) thighs showing as you flattened our Allens shirt that he lent to you.

"Oi Oi wait. BITCH THATS MINE WAIT." he sneered and then bit your earlobe before whispering seductively "Doll~ you know we have ten minutes until school starts." your (e.c) widened as you scrambled to get on your uniform, whilst a certain aburn headed American was chuckling in the back finishing the pizza you bit into. 

'where the actual fuck did I leave my clothes last night?' Pulling your black school shirt to your waist and slipping on your shoes you tried to look for your shirt. "ALLEN I CANT FIND MY SHIRT!" you whined while quickly brushing your hair and finding your backpack. "JUST WEAR MINE IT WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE" you blushed red as you thought about wearing his clothes all day. 'they do smell good though I guess its a bit loose but you cant tell~" quickly putting on your bow and jumper you slid down the bannister to see Allen with his jacket school shirt while fixing his hair. Deciding to be a lil shit you ran and grabbed his beloved black aviators and wore them while running out the door with the confused child behind you. However, your feet had decided to suddenly become crippled as you had tripped over the out doorstep and then you braced yourself for impact. 

Immediately a large calloused hand had caught you by the small of your back, looking up you saw Allen, holding you whilst locking the house door with the other hand. "Were you about to fall for me you lil punk? Huh?" he smiled before playfully sticking his pierced tongue out at you before getting you to your feet and gripping your waist to drag you to school. It was extra chilly today so you were instantly regretting not bringing anything to wear on top.

Deciding to have a little fun whilst walking on the way to school with Al you two both nonchalantly stuck your legs out while walking inevitably tripping other over before laughing and running off together, by the time you two had got to school you managed to trip 5 people and make another 7 fall down. 

you were about to walk to lesson before Allen grabs your collar and forces him to look at you looking up to his reddish eyes. (no he's not high lmao)  the next moment he blushed and looked away. He sighs before taking off his jacket and then putting it over your head covering you in darkness, for a few seconds you were overwhelmed by the strong scent of his cologne. 

Immediately you took it off your head to see him walking away stating "(y/n) your ass is too cute cover up fucking dip shit. Hm" he then turned the corner with his arms over his head. 

You next did the first thing that came to your mind and that was to run over to your best mate and find out what he was doing. grabbing his larger tan hand with your smaller soft ones you squeezed it so he could look at you. "Al... I have to tell you something that i- Mmmph!" you were suddenly shut up by Him kissing you. Hard. 

After breaking up after a few minutes he picked up you by your thighs and wrapped your legs around his waist before mumbling into your neck. "Wear my jacket, kay. I have to let everyone know who my cute doll is, or else ill fucking break their balls."