kidnapped by magcon(only for teens)

hi my name is Ashley and I loved magcon,when it was my 17th birthday I went to a magcon concert I had back stage passes after the concert I went back stage I was blushing I couldn't stop staring at the one I mostly love and that's aaron,,aaron was just so lovely and adorable..he walked over to me I stop breathing for a minute and I wave it was like I lost my voice he waved and smiled..after everybody left from back stage I was the last person,,aaron taped me and told me do u wanted to go home with them and I said"their is no way I can go with yall"and I said"is that even illegal..and he said"it's on the ticket"I was so stupid I didn't even look I was just so excited so I went and I looked at them and waved and Matt walked over and said"what's ur lovely name I said"a..ashley"it was a long long ride when we got there they was so happy that they was home and I said"I should probably leave now"by Cameron stoped me and grabbed my arm..I was a little shakey and I looked at his hand then looked at him and I said"ow Cameron that hurt let go"but he didnt..he made a burse on my arm and I rubed it when he leted go..I was scared..felt like I was a mouse stuck in a mouse trap..Jack g said"who wanna get drunk"I said"I can't I'm to young if I drink my mom will kill me"then taylor said"i don't think she will..we will"when he said that I stoped and looked at taylor scared..I was about to cry so a tear came down and I said"get me out of here plz aaron can u just take me home"Aaron just looked and he just walked over to me and smacked me I fell so he just riped off my clothes and start touching my body I couldn't stop him I was to weak..I couldn't feel my legs I was shaking I didn't tell him to stop because he wouldnt I just letted him do it..they kept  my clothes off..I was thinking to myself..is I'm their punching bag or their sex slave..but then carter walked over and I just looked at him crazy he said"don't give me that look"so I looked away..he was lookin at my body and I was thinkin what would he do to me..but he didn't do anything he just wanted to me to get scare..so. it was dark and everybody went sleep..I was in Shawn bed and so I shaked Shawn..Shawn woke up and I said" I'm cool can u give me a shirt plz"and he did and I was thinking that he is the nicest one in magcon he didnt rape me or hit me or even pulled a knife on me so I shoke him again and say"can u get me out of here"he say"I can't do that..I would love to but I can't"when Shawn went sleep I sneaked downstairs and I got by the door and I seen Matt and I screamed and jumped.They all ran down the stairs and grabbed me by my arm and threw me on the floor and they was just going back and forth hitting me but I felt somebody hand going up my shirt and I covered my face...when they was done the set me on the couch I didn't know was going on..so aaron just set next me and taylor was on the other side side..I was dieing to look at them so I did and they didn't do anything...so I looked around then I seen a knife and I had an idea but Cameron walked out and grabbed it and I looked at Cameron..Cameron didn't care so he walked over to me and pulled up the shirt and he told me to lay down.so I did and he stabed me in my boob I thought he was gonna stab me in my heart..but anyway..I screamed on the top of my lungs and I hold my boob and cried sooo loud..I couldn't stop..and he stabed me again in the leg and I was screaming stop stop stop..and he did..it was a month later..they letted me walk around the house so I woked up and walked downstairs and I set on the couch and watched tv and I just treated them like a stripper..we all go in the basement and they tell me to strip off my clothes and strip for them..so I do but they always wants to take over my body all I feel is grabbing and touching on me..I didn't feel right one day I ran to the bathroom and threw up..I told them can I go to the store and buy me some stuff they had to take me I grabbed 3 pregnancy testes so we went home and I looked at them it was positive..I didn't tell them that I was pregnant so I walked out and I heard someone calling my name it was Matt..Matt wanted me to give him a lap dance but I tried to give him one I'm not  that good of shaking my butt so I tried he smacked my butt and jumped a little and I gave him a kiss and that was it..Nash wanted to have sex with me so I did I was biting my lips so hard I almost screamed I didn't want to get pregnant so I told him to stop but he didn't it was like rape but it wasn't rape because he  didn't force me..after that I walked out the room and I walked downstairs and I walked in the kitchen and I waved at Cameron and Aaron..then I went in Shawn room and it was a year later..I was 18 it was the day I had to die so we all went in the basement and I took off my. clothes and Cameron walked up to me and put the knife close to me I almost screamed so I just closed my eyes..but then it was like 9 or 10 police at the door so they went upstairs and opened it and they talked..I looked at Cameron them the knife then I scream Loud as can help me police rushed in and went in the basement and told Cameron put the weapon down while the other police helped me up. and gave me my clothes they took all of us to the poilce station and question me..it was court times..they went jail for kidnapping and sexual a burse..I was so happy that I'm free and happy.

                    the end.

            by myia fowlkes