Exploring

Colby's pov.
Me, Sam and Y/n were about to walk into the abandoned mall when Y/n stopped me "Colby I don't know about this" she asked worried "it's fine we will be okay, plus I'll be here to protect you if anything happens" she just nodded and we walked in. The place was bigger than I expected, there was a huge drop off that had escalators going down it. We decided to go down it and check it out "wow this place is so cool" I said as I saw y/n looking at some graffiti on the walls across from me and Sam, she was only about 10 feet away from us so I assumed she was fine over there. Me and Sam thought it would be funny to hide from Y/n, so we ran over to a beam and hid behind it when she wasn't looking. We waited there for 5 minutes and she still hasn't noticed, about 5 minutes later we decided to come out from hiding, but we didn't see y/n anywhere "Y/n?" I called her name but nothing "Y/n!" I yelled getting worried "What the hell where is she?" Sam asked "I don't know?" "Maybe she's messing with us?" Sam asked confused "no y/n wouldn't do that" I said getting really worried "Y/N!" I yelled again "dude be quiet you don't know if anyone else is here" "I know but we need to find y/n" I said not sure what to do, I started to freak out "calm down we will find her, she's probably down here somewhere" I nodded we were looking around on the bottom floor for about 10 minutes calling her name but nothing "she's not down here!" I half yelled worried "okay then let's go look up on the 2nd floor" Sam said, as we were about to go up the escalators we heard a terrifying scream that sounded like y/n "That's y/n!" I yelled running up the escalators as fast as I can, Sam was right behind me as we heard a huge bang coming from the room across us as we got up to the 2nd floor "what the f*ck was that!" Sam said "I don't know maybe it's y/n!" I yelled running into the room, as I got into the room I saw y/n laying on the floor passed out and bleeding out from her  head "y/n!" I run up to her and picked her up gently "Sam call 911 now!" Sam nodded and we both started running out of the mall, we finally got out and y/n looked so pale I was so worried "Sam when will the ambulance be here" I asked almost on the verge of tears "about 15 minutes" Sam said "15 minutes! We don't have time to wait that long!" I said running to my car that wasn't far from the abandoned mall, we got into the car and I laid y/n's Head on my lap, we drove to the nearest hospital that wasn't that far from the mall, we finally got there I gently picked y/n up and ran into the hospital "Help! Someone please help!" I yelled running into the hospital, nurses took her immediately and put her on a gurney and took her to a room "sir you can't go in there, I'm sorry your gonna have to wait in the waiting room" I nodded and walked to the waiting room, Sam was already in there I hugged him and cried "she's gonna be okay, just sit down and calm down while we wait" Sam said I nodded and sat down waiting and hoping y/n will be okay.
* 2 hours later*
A nurse comes out and tells me that she is awake and that I can see her now. I walk into her room and see her hooked up to IV's, I hate to see her like this, I started to tear up again "Hey" I heard y/n say in a groggy voice "Hey baby" I said walking over to her and sitting in a chair, I held her hand "I'm so sorry Y/n this is all my fault I shouldn't have hidden from you I should have been protecting you like I promised" I said tears going down my face "Colby this is not your fault, don't blame this on yourself, you saved me and I can't thank you enough for it. I love you so much, I probably wouldn't be alive if it weren't for you" "I love you too" I said as I kissed her forehead, she then drifted off to sleep. I then fell asleep, still holding her hand.

IG @ _cole_bear