The Manager's Niece (BTS & EXO fan-fiction)

Annyeong chingus!!~

The title of this story is "THE MANAGER'S NIECE",this is my first story on WATTPAD.....so suggest some lines,or happenings,ok?.....wish me luck!

CHAPTER1:THE MANAGER'S NIECE

~~Jin-Hee's P.O.V~~

*morning*

"haaaa. . . . . " i yawned

"Omo!,its 6:30! i have to prepare my breakfast!,and prepare for school..!" i said to myself.

So,i went to the bathroom to wash my face,and so on. . .

Then,I went to the kitchen and ate breakfast. . .

*Beep Beep*

"Oh,the bus is here!,perfect timing..!" i said as i left the apartment. . ..

After 2 minutes,we arrived at the school. . . then I got off the bus,and walked to our classroom...

But,someone blocked my way. . . I looked up to see-----

Chang-Min. . . (A/N:Chang-Min {inspired from 'Emergency Couple' XD} is my Guy-best friend since we're elementary..)

"Hai Chang-Min,good morning!!~~~" i greeted him.

"Oh,there you are!,good morning too!~" he greeted back.

"Omo! the bell will rang in a few minutes now,we have to go to our classroom,pali! i said as we went to the classroom.

~~Chang-Min's P.O.V~~

I walked through corridors,in and out the school to find my best friend, Jin-Hee....after a while i bumped into someone,i looked up to see----Jin-Hee.. *.*

"Hai Chang-Min,good morning!!~~~" she said.

"Oh,there you are!,good morning too!~",i've been looking around to find you,and mianhe to bumped into you.. *look down*

"Oh,it's ok,my Chang-Minie~~" *she tapped my shoulder*

" :D " i smiled.

"Omo,the bell will ring in a few minutes now,we have to. go to our classroom,pali!" she said..

we hurried to our classroom,and went to our seats...,Jin-hee sat near the window (A/N:BUT NOT TOO NEAR),i sat beside her..Then our lesson starts at the subject of Calculus...

All i can hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH...i cant hear the teacher discussing..cause i hate math,especially a hard one..

But i can see Jin-Hee concentrating on the lesson,why isn't she struggling!?,well she's smart though,that's why she's not struggling on any lessons..

[End Of Chapter]

guyz,was it good or bad?,sorry short chapter,cause i'm busy babysitting my little bro.I'll update the story later,or it'll be tomorrow,see what'll happen next to story..Annyong!! ♥♥