Classmates.....With Them!!??

~~~Jin-hee's P.O.V~~~

<<Monday Morning>>

I was sleeping in my room,suddenly I heard two people talking,inside the room..like they were planning something..

'Blah balh blah' is all i can hear,so i faked sleep ..

They turned against me,i began to open my eyes,then I sneak towards them,and shouted 'GOOD MORNING!!!'i said...they said AHHHHH!!!!! ....heheh they were scared..

"Aish,Jee!"Jungkook said

"Hihihi,I knew that I will trick you!~haha"I said

"Yea yea yea,let's eat breakfast!"V said

"Sure."I said

Then we went outside the room,and ate breakfast,then I went back to my room the get ready for breakfast.

As I came out of my room.I bid my goodbyes to the boys.Buy-

"Wait!Jee,let's go together!"Jimin said

"Yah,let's go!"i said

"Where are you guys going?"I said

"To the school!"They said

"At my school?"I said

"Yup! "Jhope said

At the school:

We headed to our classrooms,I've not seen them going to other room,they actually came inside the classroom.

"Yah yah yah!!!"I ran towards them

"Huh?"jungkook asked

"Are u guys my classmates?"I asked

"Uh-huh!,don't you like it?"He asked

"Uhhh uhhh uhhh"I trembled

I put my bag at my arm chair,and walked towards the door,but someone blocked me..It wass Sehun!

"Hey!,good morning!"Sehun greeted

"Hello,good morning too."I said

"Wait,are you my classmate?"I asked

"I think so...uhhhmm,yup!! yes iam."He said

Then he unblock me to put his bag on his seat.

After a while I walked through the corridors. Bangtan Boys followed me.they're at the back...after seconds many girls shouted,screamed,and other boys too..

"Why are they shouting?"I said to myself

I looked at BTS ,Fans are screaming like crazy,I forget that BTS are not a normal group,they are FAMOUS,Very famous..Jungkook sprinted towards me and the others followed. and BTS and ME are walking together..Fans are glaring at me,I don't know what to do..i ignored them but the THREE famous girls at the school are also glaring at me..so i had no ohter choice but,to run...I ran to the classroom,then sat at my armchair..

"What happened?"Sehun asked

"No-nothing."I said

I didn't realize that he sat beside me,and it's his armchair....HE'S MY SEATMATE??!!!?....

~~~~~~~~

[END OF CHAPTER]

guys,was it nice?

Sehun is her classmate right?,well it's not it,I'm gonna make the other members classmates of Jin-hee..

Night night everyone!!! :*