explanation of my absence, life update(please read)

I'll still continue to write this story, don't worry!

So I've been missing lately, why you ask? School of course is keeping me busy and I put writing on hold to improve my art and hopefully make more videos in YouTube, and of course I'm trying to get my grades up since it's been going down lately.

Things have gotten quite complicated as time goes by, most of my friends are having issues and I'm trying so hard not to loose them, I've been trying to at least get a proper sleeping and eating schedule since I usually skip lunch or breakfast, or both and sometimes I just can't sleep because of how I over think things such as projects, assignments, what my future would look like etc.

I've been having mental breakdowns at least everyday now and I still don't know why. Me and my MU are back together (again) and I'm trying my best in my power not to get my emotions to control me and not mess up this time, of course, due to both of our busy schedules we barely have time to talk now and knowing him he might do something extreme and that also adds to my worries.

In conclusion: school and relationship issues are making me a mess, I'm trying to get my life back together again and hopefully it will sooner or later.

When's the next chapter you ask? Probably next week, when I get inspiration again.

When will I update my other books such as Sweet Sensation? Probably next week as well.

So, uh, thanks for still sticking around. I love all of you.

Sorry if this couldn't contain much detail as well, too.

Again, I love all of you.

-Frost