The Pain

25 years ago

  Alec's P.O.V

      "Hey dork" Jack teased as he grabbed me by the collar of my expensive new shirt.

"JACK! This shirt cost $35.00! Just leave me alone please." I begged.
Did he leave me alone after that? No of course not. He had to go pushing it.

"Or what chicken leg? You gonna hit me? You gonna tattle? Hmm? That's what I thought." He's  going to pay for that.

Then he did something very unforgivable... he took a pocket knife and sliced the palm of my hand, from the tip of my index finger to the beginning of my wrist. Ouch!
You see, I've done nothing to him nor his pack... his pack. Where are they? And why is he picking on me on a Saturday? Oh, I think they are in a fight! I mean I was just sitting down on the bench in the park reading a 8th  grade book.

He's in middle school and I'm in 1st grade he's probably just jealous that I'm smarter than him and I'm 5 years old and he's 12!

"AHH STOP IT JACK STOP" HE IS SUCH A PUTA!

"Make me" Jack challenged. Fine challenge accepted. So that's what I did. I spit on him, I wiped the blood on his shirt to distract him and kicked him where the sun don't shine.

I then ran for my life but he still caught me. Stupid 5 year old legs.

      Hey guys! I'm so sorry that this chapter is SUPER small but im still trying to find out what genre I should write and if this book/ story is going to go somewhere. Comment what genre I should try out next and/ or a book Idea. Thanks for reading!