The past laid bare

Ozpin pov.
Owl was not the most..... Stable person. I knew he would someday come for ms. Rose. Winter reported to James that he was here. I remembered when he first came to Beacon. He was an amazing fighter. He would have been stronger if not for his ego. But it all changed when his semblance emerged. Everyone thought his semblance was to solidify his aura. But it was actually mind reading through touch. It drove him insane, for anyone he touched he essentially knew them. This made watching the deaths of others far more likely to cause trauma. But it also gave him access to many secrets including mine. He called me the wizard around others but alone he called me Dr. Hyde. As I thought of the past HE came from inside the elevator.
Owl: Well well well.
His voice sounds different not that of a man but....more like it echoed in his throat. I looked to his face must of it was covered in a mask. Right eye still dark brown but dull. His left still pure black with a white dot in the center. Black tears still leaked from his left eye. He apoke again.
Owl: Now I heard that my goddaughter is still alive care to explain?
His mocking tone told me today would not be pleasant.

I am sorry I haven't updated in so long. Things just popping up sorry for the wait.