chapter 2: the truth

I then hear the one who was flirting with Nick ask where I was and he said "Well she'll be in her room just up the stairs." Then I come out and leaned against the wall and said "So talking about me when I'm not around nice to know you care. Hey Nickel can I get two margaritas?" Nick looked shocked and said "Sly cat you sure you're okay you don't normally want any margaritas unless you're upset?" "Glad to know you still know that and I'm upset but can't tell you why" then he just shock his head and got me the margaritas and then Bethany wanted to talk to me with Ruby "Okay so what do you guys want?" I asked angrily Bethany asked me why I growled when I saw her flirting with Nick and I sighed and said "He's the one I have feelings for. And the one I would die for." And Ruby said "I know how you feel I would do anything for Spencer." And Bethany said "Sorry girl I'll try to stop flirting with him but I naturally flirt with hot guys. And wait you would die for him does one of your weaknesses have to do with him?" "You're smart and yes my weakness is heartbreak." "So that chime was you coming back?" Bethany asked  "Yup." I said. Before we went to the shack me and Nick talked about our music career after this. And while we were talking he saw my wrists and asked about my scars and why they were there and I said "Well you remember Katherine, your ex? She started bullying me when you two broke up and I started self-harming." Nick was so shocked he hugged and asked "y/n why would you do that? Please don't okay you're beautiful, courageous, sweet, smart and athletic so please promise me you won't do that again." I sighed and leaned into the hug and said "I promise that as long as you are around to help me up." He smiled and laughed "Of course Sly Cat I'll always be here for you." We separated from the hug, both of us were blushing, stayed and watching the stars.