Max and Harvey's house

:

both me and max ran up to Harvey to see him holding a blade a grabbed the blade from him, cutting my thumb,  max ran and got me some tissue, I sat down next to Harvey when I sat down I could see the jelousy in maxs eyes, so I sigiled for max to sit with me, I put my hand on maxs leg he smiled then looked at Harvey again max looked worried.

y/n: Harvey...

Harvey continued crying

I gave him a hug and seen the jalousie in max's face I just ignored it this time.

y/n: Harvey.. what's wrong

I then seen a cut on Harvey's arm I shot up and got him some tissue and hugged him he rested his head on my chest, max looked annoyed and got up I grabbed his leg and looked at him with disappointment, he looked upset.

y/n: max sit down, ill talk to you in one min let me just sort Harvey out first, has upset, please...

I mimed to max

max; okay...

he said with tears in his eyes I felt really bad for him, I loved him, well I think I do, and seeing him upset really brought me down...

Harvey lifted up his head I think he knew what we was saying.

Harvey: y/n its okay, sort max out we all know you love him

you and max look at each other, max smiles

y/n: what's wrong Harvey

Harvey: I'm not with lily  any more

you and max look at each other

y/n; who's that?

you whisper to max

max: his girl friend

y/n: oh...

you look back at Harvey whose stopped crying

y/n; well you have us

Harvey: thanks y/n

Harvey hugged you then you all get up and max calls all there friends around to comfort Harvey. once they got there you and max go upstairs.

max: y/n do you want to go upstairs?

y/n: sure

you and max go upstairs to his room