Meldoy

There was a young girl about the age of 15, she was a freshmen at Skyy High school. This girls name is Melody. She looked very different from most people, her hair was a light brown and her eyes were a dull green, due to her being somewhat short she was often called smerf. But Melody tried to see the good in things so she thought of a Cherry tree when made fun of her. Melody would flash a smile to everyone she had meat, but this wasn't enough for she was still always teased for things such as "Your too loud, Stop being annoying, Quite being stupid, Why do you look like you shop at the thrift shop" but from everything her father and mother had told her she would just nods her head and say "Thank you" then walked away as if nothing happened. What one thing no one saw was when she was alone in her room late at night. She would cry and think back to what those people said and what they did. Then she couldn't fight the urge to get the small wooden pill shaped box. It had been her grandfathers and then her dads now hers. She let them down they used it for work tools. Melody used it to hide her razors. But instead she would just rub her arms and whisper to herself though the tears "Don't repeat don't repeat" then climb into her bed and go to sleep.But the next mornings her head would throb so bad she wanted to throw up. Mel didn't, she swallowed her pain and smiled as she walked into school. But this time she went though the back of the school to advoid the kids. That is when she saw a boy laying on the wall, he looked beaten and almost dead. She speed walked infont of him and tried to see if he was at lest breathing. Thankfully he was, she knelt donwn with a cloth in her hand and brushed his lip. That is when she saw the blood, 'hes hurt' she thought to herself. "Wait here" meant that to be louder and more helpful sounding but it was more like a mouse talking to a lion. As she ran to go get the nurse it hit her who he was, Danny L. Lund, one of the most popular people in her school. Suddenly she stopped, Melody was frozen in place. If she told them what happened then he might get beaten even wores then he already was. But looking back she saw Danny get off the floor and look at her. Mel could see it in his eyes that he was wobbly, without thinking Mel ran and caught gently placed him back on the floor as he fell. "what where you thinking" she whispered. Wail sitting there for a couple of min, she herd foot steps. Thinking it was the guy from before that could have hit Danny. "Uh, hey come on wake up" Mel shook Danny a little to try to get him up before something bad happened. When the sound got closer she held Dan tight and hopped for the best. When she opened her eyes there was a boy standing there with a stoic look and dull eyes. It felt like forever before he said something "What the hell are you doing with that scum?"