Danny

Danny was known by almost eveyone at school. He was often known for being capten of both basketball and football teams, and being the "Cutest boy" in his school. Eyes that were gray and hair that was a soft brown was what others saw him as. On the otherside of the merrior he saw himself dull lifeless grey eyes, hair that was to long and fuzzy. Often he would know that many people knew him but yet he felt alone. Other guys would often not like him for "Stelling their girl" so after school he'd often be beaten or yelled at. But it didn't affect him that much anyways, mostly becuause he wasn't into girls that much anyways but he wasn't into guys also. One of these days Danny was in the back of the school sitting on the wall with his hands at his side, blood dripping from his cherry lip when a girl walked infront of him. From her shadow he could tell she was small, but he didn't make eyecontact. He didn't even bother to lift his head. Maybe she would catch the drift and walk away, but she didn't instend the girl knelt down with a some type of cloth and placed it on his lip where the blood was. At first it suprised him but then he hurd her say softly "Wait here" her words so smooth that it gave him goose bumps. So he did as the girl said and staid there, but slowly things were turning blurry and darker, that is when he tried to stand up and turned to see the girl looking at him, Danny smiled and suddenly fell things went black from then on. He felt safe where he was and didn't really want to leave. But when he herd her say "wake up" he slowly opened his eyes and herd a voice suddenly he sat up "Hey, said the loser of the school"