Chapter 1

I was awoken but the sound of my 2007 Hannah Montanna alarm clock. I sighed and paused the music, I will get rid of this crappy alarm some day.

I slid out of bed, and took tiny steps towards my door. I let out a loud yawn and continued towards my bathroom.

I took a shower and was dry within ten minutes, which is reasonably quick for me.

With my toothbrush in my mouth, I went through my wardrobe and dragged out my school clothes, and set them on my bed.

I got myself ready, did my hair and makeup and was out the door in no time.

~in school~

"Violet!" I heard a squeaky voice call from behind me. It was my friend Hazel. I turned and hugged her.

"Save me a seat on the coach, yeah"

I furrowed my eyebrows, looking confused.

"What for?" I asked.

"Today is Chillingham Castle, remember" she replied, smiling.

"Ah shit, I forgot" I looked down at my shoes, "but yeah sure".

With that he turned on her heels and walked off, finding her other friends.

School trips in my school are the worst things, ever. Where do I start?

You get them teachers who think they can control 120 17-year olds, when they can't.

Then you have them stupid lectures about keeping safe, and not touching a single thing because the castle dates back to whenever. Teachers still treat us like kids, jhee.

I played with my thumbs whilst waiting for Hazel. Never have I known someone be so late for things, it must drive the teachers crazy!

Hazel finally stepped on the coach, and sat down next to me.

"Took your time" I smirked.

"Yeah, I had to grab some cigs, you can have one when we get there" she smirked back, showing off the Marlboro box.

She started rambling on about her new lighter, and some party she was invited to, but I zoned out, looking out the window , this was gonna be a long journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter eeeeee how was it, bad??

Please share it, love you!! X