Chapter 3

"I don't think we should" I warned.

"Stop being so scared Vi" Hazel replied, grabbing my hand.

I sighed, edging towards the door the boy was in. His features weren't clear, but he looked about my age, if not a year older.

"You go first" Hazel said, biting her nail. Now who's scared!

I placed my hand on the door handle and turned it. It wouldn't budge, until I noticed a key. I turned the key, listening out for the click, telling me it was unlocked. I opened the door, leaving the door where it was. I took a few steps in.

I darted my eyes around the room, taking in my atmosphere. I suddenly heard the door slam and the key lock. I swivelled around and yanked at the door handle. I could hear chuckles outside the door.

"Hazel let me out, this isn't funny!" I screamed.

"Bye sweet cheeks!" She said laughing.

"I'm serious!" I screamed again, this time banging on the door.

"Be quiet, she'll hear you" I heard a faint murmur come from behind me.

I turned and saw the boy, his curly hair swaying across his face, the one I'd seen in the window.

His face was as white as a ghost, but his green eyes stood out distinctively.

"Wait, who?" I asked, short of breath.

"Hide, she's coming!" he whispered, directing me to a cupboard. I quickly ran in shutting the doors quietly, but leaving a little open so I could see.

An old lady walked towards the boy. She stared at him, then turned to observe the room.

"I heard a girls voice, humans arnt aloud upstairs." she exclaimed.

Humans, she was human, right?

"N-no one was here" the boy replied, trembling.

The old lady left without a word, and i stumbled out the cupboard.

"Who are you?" I asked, examining his features.

"Harry, who are you? Oh, you know, smoking kills" he smirked. His smile showed off a dimple.

His pale skin was so interesting. He blinked a few times, his eyes glowing.

"Violet. Thanks for the reminder. Why are you up here? Who was that? How am I supposed to get out?" I asked, very curious.

"You ask too many questions, love" he grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eeeee, I sorta liked this one, a bit. What do you think?

Please vote, thanks :) X