Part 1

The Creeper's alarm clock rang. His eyes opened. "Its my first day of monster school! I don't wanna be late! The creeper yelled. He exited his house and the bus was waiting for him. The driver rolled up its window. "You took so long, Creeper, but its fine" The driver said. As creeper got on the bus, There were monsters they were chuckling at Creeper. "Slow poke" One monster whispered at Creeper as he was passing by. The creeper sighed. He always got bullied at his old school but now he's still getting bullied. Creeper found an empty seat. Nobody that was late sat by him. And when all the seats except the other seat next to Creeper were taken, One student who didn't have a seat yet denied to sit by creeper. It was the zombie pig man. But the driver forced him to sit by creeper. As they were driving creeper decided to say something. "Um hello, Im Creeper" He said to Zombie pig man. Zombie pig man faced creeper. "Don't talk to me, You ugly creep, You don't even have a girlfriend! Your so unpopular i don't know what dummie would wanna be friends with you" He said glaring at Creeper. Creeper frowned and the words almost left him in tears. Creeper turned his head to the window and looked out of it. The day was a gloomy day for creeper. They arrived at school. Creeper was asleep. The driver shook him awake. "Huh? Oh sorry miss" Creeper said. He got off the bus and went into school. His first class was Crafting. His teacher was Herobrine. Basically he will be the teacher at all classes. The creeper sat at an empty desk. It was right by another creeper. And it was a girl creeper too.