Chapter 2

A/N: Dear Readers, I do not know if there are actually humans reading this, or if it is just me, but anyways, as promised. Here is another chapter. Read the author's note at the end. It is very important. Also, please let me know if you are reading this fan fiction, because I really don't know, and am starting to get paranoid. This gets a little mushy, but not gross. Sorry for typos.

Chapter 2

Rowan

"AAAAARRRGGH!" I yelled. I had sprinted into Aelin and my room, but as told by my nose, and a blinding flash of light, she was gone. "Stupid, stupid, stupid," I said aloud. I am such an idiot. Why didn't I realize sooner? What was the last thing I even said to her? What are you doing? She could be gone forev- No, Rowan, you can't think like that. She will make it back. Right? It didn't matter, because just then, the whole Court of Terrasen burst into the room, stopping to catch their breath. "Is she-?" Aedion said as he gasped for air. "Yeah," I said. Elide sat down in the corner obviously in shock, Lysandra started shaking next to her, tears dripping down her face, and Aedion just slumped back, clearly blaming himself like I did. I knew I should say something, to console them or something, but I couldn't, my Fireheart was gone and I did not know what to do. I am nothing without her. I said to nobody specifically, go get Manon and Dorian, they can help. Elide took it as an order and went to go get Lorcan while also having her wyvern find Abraxos. Knowing we all needed something to do, I told Lysandra, "Go organize the event room we will have a meeting there tonight." She nodded, wiped away some tears and ran off do whatever she was planning. I turned to Aedion. "Go and organize the troupes, we just lost the most powerful person in Terrasen and if someone hears and plans an attack on us, we need to be ready." "Yeah, okay," Aedion says and walks off glumly. Now me, I sat down on Aelin and my bed, and put my head in my hands. Stay strong, I consoled myself, do this for Terrasen, do this for Aelin. Then, I ran off to prepare the maids for the two demon Havilliard twins about to doom them all.

Aelin

I had just walked in on two fae... making out... in the middle of a forest. Oh Gods! They stared at me. The male with violet eyes and jet black hair stepped towards me, pushing the female behind him. "Sorry!" I squealed, turned away, and quickly ran off. I could hear them coming after me, but my short little human legs just weren't fast enough. I stopped, gasping for breath. Even without my fae enhanced senses, I could tell that they were very close, maybe even mates. I quickly cut my hand, no scar from last time, and started drawing on a large maple. The girl sniffed the air and I could feel some sort of communication going on between the pair. They slowly walked towards me. On the last character, the black haired male grabbed both of my wrists, and I tried, I really did try to keep the flashbacks from coming to me, but his hands reminded me of the iron shackles that had kept me locked up in Maeve's prison. I lashed out. Though I was in my human form, I was Aelin Ashryver Galathynius, Queen of Terrasen, also I spent my whole childhood training as an assassin... Sooo.... I kicked up with my heel and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. I then proceeded to punch him when I was hit by waves of darkness. The waves hitting me forced me on my knees, I was getting mad, but I knew that I had to hold myself back from shifting, or I might kill someone. I kneeled there and stared. I felt claws grasping my mind and shoved forward my most normal and saddest memories to hopefully gain pity and seem safe. What I couldn't hide was the pain, which made them suspicious. The female came over and lit her hand on fire. Whilst wondering how she had multiple powers, I laughed with a laugh that Aedion told me could scare anyone away. Still in the "chains" (of darkness *snort), I got mad, and I gave up...

Important!! A/N: I wil not be continuing this story as I have no confirmation I am allowed to. Instead I will switch this from a Tog/Deep Attraction fan fic to a Tog/Percy Jackson fan fic. Please comment, and the fan fic is out. I will post a new chapter when I get five views. Side note, the first two chapters are be the same as this fan fic's. Thanks for reading (if you are) and again please let me know whether or not I am crazy. Another thing, I know these chapters are crazy short, but try not to kill me with this cliffhanger. Hey, this isn't as bad as Empire of Storms. Also, anyone who can guess who the two people Aelin meets will get a peek at their story from me! Sorry for this ramble.

Hugs,

Leah