Sound: E

⚠️unedited⚠️
I thought I'd try something different..
💖

Your P. O. V.
I woke up to my mom shaking me trying to get me to wake up. I open my eyes and look at her with a confused expression.

Why is she waking me up this early?

I thought to myself. I then look back up to my mom to see her signing the words 'it's 3:00 y/n you have to get up' with her fingers.

I lightly smiled at her and began to kick the covers of of me. This is how it's been for almost 4 years now. Not hearing anything except the constant ringing in my ears.

I especially feel bad for my friends and family. They all care about me so much and try their best to make me feel like I'm one of them. Sometimes my parents even make us only talk in sign language for the whole day just so I'm not left out.

Before I knew it. I was crying uncontrollably. What sucks the most is that I don't even know what my boyfriends voice sounds like. The constant 'I love yous' he says is nothing but some silent movements from his mouth. But I know that each and everyone one of them has meaning. I feel my phone vibrate and see I got a text from Ethan.

Ethey❤️😇: Hey baby, your mom called me and said you were awake, so I was wondering if you would like to come over???

Me: Sure❤️I'll be there in 15 minutes😘

Ethey❤️😇: Okieee

Me: Byeeee

I put my phone down with a smile on my face and begin to get ready. I wore a pair of Ethan sweatpants (that I kinda stole...and also distressed because I got bored), a black cropped cami, and white Nike hauraches.

••••••••I step out of my car and walk up to the Dolan Household's door

••••••••
I step out of my car and walk up to the Dolan Household's door. I knock on the door making sure the knock isn't too loud or too soft. I wait a few seconds until the door opens revealing Ethan in a t-shirt and some black joggers and messy hair.

"Hi baby!" Ethan says excitedly. I may be deaf, but I know how to read lips.

"Hi Ethan!" I say to the best of my ability.
'Wanna watch a movie?' Ethan writes on a small fry erase board. It kills be that this is how we have to communicate.

I quickly nod my head yes and we make our way to the living room.
••••••••
About an hour into the movie the ringing in my ears became louder and more painful. I grab the dry erase board and write that I'm going to the bathroom.

On my way up the stairs, I start to get dizzy and the ringing just gets louder and louder. I finally make it to the bathroom and take seat on the toilet.

I sit there for a few seconds and decide to wash my face and head back downstairs. I turn the water on and the ringing (if possible) gets louder.....
Until it stops and I start to hear the water running. I turn it off just incase the sound was just in my mind....but then the sound stopped. I look in the mirror and realize that I haven't even heard my own voice before.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!" I scream as loud as I can.

Almost immediately Ethan comes rushing in.

"What happened?! Are you okay!?" He says grabbing my shoulders.

"I-I can hear you. Babe I can hear your voice!" I say beginning to cry.

"W-what?" Ethan says starting to tear up too.  "You can hear me?"

"Mhm."

Suddenly I'm lifted off the ground and showered in kisses by Ethan.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you so freaking much y/n. You have no idea." Ethan says as a tear runs down his cheek.

"I-I love you too, Ethan."
_________________________________
A/n sorry for being inactive! 😬😬
I honestly have no excuse, I just completely forgot.

Ik this could probably never happen in real life. But I just thought it was cute.
💖
XOXO BYEEEEE