Memories

As soon as I said that my mom was in the hospital Suga grabbed me and went to his car. Everyone else went in a separate car. Why are they acting strange? As soon as we got there I saw Woozi and his gang sitting in the waiting room.
Luna: Woozi!
He stood up and came to me and hugged me. We both started sobbing all over each other.
Woozi: Hey Luna look at me.
I looked up at him.
Woozi: Mom will be fine she's strong just like us.
Luna: I know she is it's just that I'm worried.
Woozi: Don't be.
Minghao: The doctors said that she lost too much blood, right now they're looking for someone with the same blood type as her.
I sat down thinking about all those moments I spent with my mom.
~Flashback~
Luna: Mom can you come!
Mom: I'm going! What's wrong?
Luna: There's blood in my underwear.
Mom: Ohh it's that.
Luna: Am I going to die! I'm scared.
Mom: No honey. Your becoming a women. Listen there's a time when a girls body starts changing and this is a cause of it. From now on each month you'll bleed. And you won't die.
Luna: But mom I don't want to!!!
Mom: It's okay I had it too.
Luna: Really?
Mom: Yes. From now on your body will start changing so don't be scared hun you'll be fine.

Woozi: Happy Birthday LuLu!
Mom: Happy 16th Birthday Luna!
Luna: Thanks!
Mom: Your growing too fast!
~ End of flashback~

I was sitting next to Woozi holding his hand tight. He was patting my head and telling me that everything was going to be fine. It was getting late so Woozi decided to let his gang go home. I told Suga's gang to leave also since I didn't want him to see me like this and I didn't want Woozi to feel uncomfortable with them around.
Luna: Suga you should go home. Suga: No I'm going to stay here with you no matter what.
Luna: No.
Suga: Why not? Right now you need me next you the most.
Luna: I know but I would appreciate it if you could leave me and my brother alone....
Suga: Fine....Just call if anything happens.
Luna: Ok. I will.
He kissed me on the cheek and led the rest of his gang out of the hospital.

~3 hours later~

It was around 8:00pm,Woozi was getting nervous but he didn't want to say anything. I decided to go get him something to drink to calm him down so I went to the cafeteria in the hospital and brought some juice and coke back.

Luna: Here. I handed him the coke
Woozi: Thanks.
Luna: Are you scared?
Woozi: He sighed and looked at me. Of course I am our mom is in there suffering from a gunshot that was caused by me.
Luna: Hey were both in this together.
He pulled me into a hugged but got interrupted by a doctor.
Doctor: Hello I'm Doctor Bryan. Are you Mis Lee's family?
Woozi: Yes.
Doctor: I got some good news and bad news. The bad news is your mother is dead. The good news is your father is here.