Chapter VIII : A new name

"No!... no, no, no! "Cara cried, "we... we can't leave leave him here! ", she yelled. "Yes we can. Now move it 'else, uh.... Ill, um. Never mind", Jesse said.

I wanted to talk but I just couldn't....

JUNE 5, 2018
"Hey mom, I'll go to out for a bit", the boy said, "where? "His mother asked. "Just to the convince store.... "."hey kid, your comein' with us"a big man said. "No in not, got to go home"I replied "why do all the kids have to do the same sh*t", he wishpered "well ima gonna take my self home if I dont mind"I sassed"to bad your parents already think your home", he answered. "Yeah right, your a bunch of crap","go die in a hole", I said.

DECEMBER 28, 2020

"All right you muts, which one of of you is weapon 000? I heard he's been causeing trouble", the drill sargent yelled, "that would be me, why you gonna put me in the corner for a time out? ","besides you now I chose to come here, and you now I can choose to leave", I said with wrath."get this son of a b*ch outa here, NOW! ", he shouted.

"Do you kown why your here, Jonathan? " Admril Dalerias asked, "hell yeah I do, its because I now that to you we're weapons, but in reality we're gods. And you just want to control us", I answered. "yeah, that might be true, but we control all of them, except you. Their all loyal and respectful, but you, you don't give a crap do you? "He responded

"All right you maggets! We are being chased by the enemy and we need you, all of you to take out that 158 ship fleet. Youl get A's as your first feild assingment. But for one of you I have a special misson. "Moyer! Get your butt to the comanders office ASAP! ", the gradesmen shouted. "To what do I owe the pleasure, commander? ", I said. "We need you to destroy a enemy military planet for us, it shoul cause shakeing throughout the system", commander Tullius said. "Ok then, I'll be on my way", I replied.

CURRENT TIME

"Hey guys in sorry but I have to go to find someone, I'll see you later... ", I wish I could explain to them the horrors that I needed to fight. Everyone belives that a team is stronger together, but in my case I work alone....

[Make sure to rate comment and follow. Most importantly read the chapters in order! ]