Day to Day

I named this part Day to Day because, this is mainly my diary to those people who are reading. But  everyday I learn something new from myself, from other people, and the past. That every fight that I had with some girl at school was the most stupidest thing ever. The gossip that goes around and it means nothing later on in life but in that moment it real does. I used to think that way. I could care less what people think of me and if I make mistakes well I learn from them instead of just doing them over again. Also I learned alot about the whole 'love" word and its the most complicated thing in the world. But I know at the age that I am it won't happen. That's why its annoying when I'm "dating" someone they say I love you. Also that "dating" thing its really a joke at this age I mean really I'd like someone to tell me what dating really is at my school. And I bet you it won't be the right one.  To be its supporting each other not just mentally and physically but also financially.  I just thinks its funny how our minds work as a teenager. Then as you get older the things you thought were important were just useless. That's why I rather be left alone and sometimes not to be talked too. Then getting hurt by people I barely know yet I love them... but that's hard to do when you feed off of love, care, hope, dreams. Then they just crumble into pieces right before your eyes. Anyways PM me if you want if I don't answer I might be busy with reading, music, ect. But I'm rarely a busy person.

Santi <3