PART 15: EXAM + RUMOUR

D-Day

The school corridor was full of a silent student. In their hand held the book. Everyone is focused on their stuff except one person. It was.. You.
Your eye on the book but your mind is somewhere else thinking about what Namjoon said yesterday. You thought was interrupted by the bell.

All of you went into the classroom. After a few minutes, teachers come in and the exam begins. The first subject is English. You not nervous at all because you are good in English. You and the other student really focus on the paper. One hour is pass and the teacher walked to the student one by one collecting the paper. The student got to rest for 15 minutes before another paper come.

~times skip~

The bell ringed. You clear your stuff and went out after the teacher has done to collect the paper. You went to the cafeteria alone ignoring Jungkook were shouted your name. Then he quickly runs toward you. He walks next to you. He noticed you not in the mood. As you both walking to the cafeteria you saw Yoongi come toward you and Jungkook. You don't know how to react. You ignored him and enter the cafeteria.

"What wrong with her Jungkook? I just came to give back your bags. You left at my house that day. Sorry because I forgot to give you last days." Yoongi said while handed the bags to Jungkook.

"Thank you saesangnim." Jungkook bows to him and went to You.

Jungkook saw you with Eunha and Sungjae. They were staring at you.

"What happen?" Jungkook asking as he sits next to you. Eunha shows her phone toward Jungkook. His eye wide open then Jimin and Taehyung come to them.

"Is it true?" Jimin looked at you. You looked at him with a sad eye. They both went to you.
"You know we always here for you. Just ignored him. But seriously you both look perfect in this picture." Jimin added. You shot glared at him.

"Let give Y/N group hug." Taehyung said. All of them hug you. You mumbled 'thanks' to them.
"You know what? I think Namjoon was jealous because he never gets this hug from you. So, ice cream after school?" Taehyung smile. He knows how to cheer up your mood. You scoffed and smile at him.

"Fine. But your treat." You said. He winked and smiled at you.

"Yesss! Free ice cream." Jungkook shouted.

"Sorry bunny. Only for Y/N." Taehyung added. You just giggled at Jungkook and pat his back. He glared at you.

"Don't worry Kookie. I'll make you one when we home later. Just tell me what flavor you want." You smile at Jungkook.

"Yes! Homemade ice cream. Can't wait!" He shouted happily.
"That why I love you sooo much." Jungkook hugs you tight. You already used with his sweet talker when he too happy. But hearing those words make all student stared at you both.

~after school~

Taehyung and Jimin waiting for you at your locker. While waiting they hear Namjoon voice. They turn around but see no one. Weird. Then they walk in the direction the voice come from. They sneak peeks to see. They saw Namjoon and Yoongi having a serious talk.

"What you think you doing Kim Namjoon?" Yoongi asks with a cold expression.

"Why you care? She is not your girlfriend also you already engage." Namjoon spoke. Yoongi clenched to fist.

"That is my personal life. What we discuss now is not related to my engagement. What I was talking about is the rumor that you made up. That ruined her life. I don't mind to lose my job but Y/N is still young. I don't know what you really want." He spills out and went out from there. Before he walked out Taehyung and Jimin quickly left.

End of the day you were happy having times with your best friend. Taehyung and Jimin tell you about what they heard when they waiting for you.

"Well, he is rich. Also, his father has a company. I guess he will work with his father if he not be our teacher." Jungkook says with his smart brain. You just nod.

THE NEXT DAY

The rumor is spread among the student. The corridor very noisy with the gossip. You got disgusted stared from the student. They gossip say that you seduce Yoongi just want to get a good grade. Even the student think like that but you did not care because your classmate knows how you really are. While the student talking bad about you, your classmate always there for you.

You also almost get trouble with the queenka but your one of your classmate 'accidentally' make her get what she deserved too.
"Guys! You don't have to do that." You always stop them to make a scene.

"We can't hear you." That what they respond to you.

The exam week ended.
You and your classmate sigh relief.

"So? Will Yoongi saesangnim continued his idea since the rumor... You guys know what I mean right?" One of your classmates spoke.

"Forget about it. Now let wait for our result. This is our last month become a junior. That means no more Namjoon here." Momo says the fact. She really thought Namjoon is a nice guy at first but she totally wrong.

"Yeah!!" All of them agreed. You smile looked at him.

"I hope my result is better. What if I fail? Y/N-ah. Don't you afraid?" Sungjae ask.

"Yah! Don't scare me. We did all the best. Don't lose hope." You say to Sungjae. He looks very nervous.

»»»TBC»»»