Part I

It was long ago, in the middle of the Pacific there was a island and on that island there was a man named General Zaroff. Zaroff lived in a castle with his servants and countless taxidermed animals. One day, a man named Rainsford heard gunshots  comming from the island while he was by passing on his ship. Rainsford jumped up on the railing to vet a better view, when suddenly he was knocked over board by a wave. Rainsford thrashed around in the water trying to grab a ledge that just wasnt there. Rainsford woke up the next day with no idea how he got to America; Just then he realized that he was chained up and not in America, he was in Zaroffs dungon. A man walked in with a club and Rainsford's soward attached to his belt. The man said "I am Pokatello General Zaroffs body guard." Rainsford realized that this man was there to intaragate him and refused to say a word... Pokatello pulled his club frum his belt and slammed it into Rainsfords knee and walked out of the room, Rainsford passed out from the pain and woke up on the beach with his leg wrapped in a thick heavy plaster cast. Rainsford was unable to walk, he had no choice but to crawl. Rainsford crawled for what felt like to be days when he saw a figure standing in the distance and crawled toward it.