Mystery 2

Alex's P.O.V

I was listening to the conversation Kara had with the men when all of a sudden I hear gun shots then Kara's screams came over the comms. I wince at the volume of Kara's scream.

-Supergirl what's going on over there?-

There's No reply but a thud of something hitting the ground then I hear moans Kara's moans.
I hold breath as I hear another man speaking.

-that was a warning! Next time you try to stop us you might not have a chance to even take a breath.-

I try to ask Kara again

-Supergirl?!-

Still no reply I glance at Jonn and Winn as they look at me waiting for a reply from Kara.
I start to panic as seconds pass by.

When I get no response, I do the first thing that can help Kara.

-Medevac Supergirl needs a medevac!- At my words, agents start rushing to get everything ready for Supergirl.

When we finally got there people were already surrounded around Supergirl worrying about there hero.

The agents and I made our way through the crowds of people to Supergirl, when we got to her there was a man with short blonde hair and a short beard holding pressure on her stomach wound. I felt the blood drain from my face as I look at Kara's pale face and all the blood that pooled underneath her dripping from her wounds bringing back memories of when  Kara fought Reign the first time and lost.

Immediately my Doctor mode kicked in and I was all over her checking her wounds and feeling for a pulse but I could hardly feel it.

-We need to get her back to the DEO and fast!-The agents instantly but gently pick her up and place her on the gurney.

I looked at the man with blonde hair he was staring at Supergirl as they took her to the helicopter, I turned to follow them but he placed a hand on my shoulder and looked me in the eyes.

-Can I come along?- he glances at Supergirl then draws his attention back to me

-And who might you be?- I asked looking him straight In the eye

-my name's Oliver King and..-
I cut him off

-Sorry but I really have to go- I turn around and start running to the helicopter but he runs alongside me I roll my eyes and stop next to the helicopter. Boy am I pissed now!

-I... I can help her I'm one of the best doctors at the hospital for Aliens!-

I look at him then nod my head for him to climb in he does and I climb in after him I close the door and the helicopter takes off and flies to the DEO.

Hey, guys, I decided to add the Oliver Queen or as he's known as on Kara's earth Oliver King to the story and make him an alien Doctor cause why not.
Thanks for reading, this chapter was pretty fun to write so yeah please comment on what you think might happen next.
Oh and I'm maybe going to post the next chapter tomorrow so enjoy the wait.