Live love laugh! Dylan Dauzat fanfic

I LOVE YOU!! Dylan yelled in my ear to wake me up. "dylan what on heaven and earth are you doing?" i asked "baby i want to spend the day with you!" he replied. so dylan went down stairs and made breakfast, while i took a shower. dylan made some waffles and bacon. i took my hot shower with my scented shampoo and conditioner and body wash. when i finished i put on my creame colored i heart LA crop top, black sparkled leggings, and black keds. i put im hair into a messy bun, and oout on some light makeup. afterwards i walked into the kitchen where my beautiful boyfriend dylan duazat is.

after we ate. dylan said lets go to the mall. "baby?' "yes dylan?" "can we go into nike?" "whatever you want babe" so we walked into nike amd found the cutest thing ever!!!! we saw matching couple sweatshirts! the guys one said shes with me and the girls one said hes mine! so we bought them, put them on and wore them around everywhere!since dylans a famous viner and all, so he met up with some female fans.

there was this one blonde bitch that was practically grinding on him! so i slapped that girl so hard her face bled! soon after that girl was done with the nurse, and i was done explaining with security, me and dylan went back home. we arnt married but we do share a house."WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" dylan yelled. "DYLAN I WAS JUST TRYING TO KEEP YOU MINE! THAT WHORE IS PRETTIER THAN ME!" yelled back. "baby nobody more beautifuller then you. the first time i saw you i nearly passed out! i love you more than anybody, and i want to keep it that way." so i didnt say anything i just cried. he picked me up carried me to the couch, and kissed me. more like a make out session. after about an hour the session got a little heated. dylan reached up my shirt and unbuckled my bra, and slipped my shirt off. then i pulled his off.

we stood up, still kissing, and he peeled my leggings off, then i pulled his pants and boxers off. then he pushed me up against the wall, and fucked me.